getResults not getting the amount of results which I give it just edits the first value , when there is getResultsCount after searchNumber.

AKRAMRAZA

Question

I have attached a Script which was given by Enyby Sir as a template for getting results count.The problem with that is that whenever I run the script and I give the input it works fine but if you see in your game guardian results , you will see that it only edits the first value.But the script takes the amount of values to be edited which is being given to the script in gg.getResults. How to make it work , so that I can edit as many values as I want either by giving input or instead just passing the getResultsCount variable back to the getResults and edit all of them ?? If anyone can help plz...

Prompt.lua

4 answers to this question

• Administrators

You are trying to replace the value where it can not be replaced. This is a bad region of memory. Most likely, this is a read-only memory. And you can not change it either through the interface or through the script. Either it is often written by the application, or it is unchangeable in general.

The script works as it should and makes a change. Select a normal region of memory and you will see it yourself.

Just now, Enyby said:

You are trying to replace the value where it can not be replaced. This is a bad region of memory. Most likely, this is a read-only memory. And you can not change it either through the interface or through the script. Either it is often written by the application, or it is unchangeable in general.

The script works as it should and makes a change. Select a normal region of memory and you will see it yourself.

Aanhhh.. That's why it's happening , I was getting so confused by seeing it.Thanks once again ♥️

Archived