Using dec to hex converter for address search

AKRAMRAZA

Question

I am trying to make a Function to get the address of a number and use it back again.But the problem is when I get the address it gives me in decimal instead of hex . And gg cannot use decimal numbers as address so I perform lua dec to hex on it.But , the problem is after performing lua dec to hex on it I get the hex value with two extra 0 at the end.And this changes everything and cannot be used.I have attached my code below can anyone plz help ????

gettingAddress.lua

6 answers to this question

• Administrators
y = string.format("%x", z*256)

44 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

I get the hex value with two extra 0 at the end.

Of course. You multiply value to 256. What you expecting else? 256 is 0x100.

So how do I get the address in it's hex form? Because after accessing the table , it gives the address in decimal form.

[added 1 minute later]
21 minutes ago, Enyby said:

22 minutes ago, Enyby said:

So how do I get the hex address in it's original hex form ? Because accessing the values table gives address in decimal form and it cannot be used in gg back again to search that address.

44 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

So how do I get the address in it's hex form? Because after accessing the table , it gives the address in decimal form.

[added 1 minute later]

So how do I get the hex address in it's original hex form ? Because accessing the values table gives address in decimal form and it cannot be used in gg back again to search that address.

I fixed it thanks for helping..

8 hours ago, Enyby said:

Also can you help me when I access the table and get the address value from it why always first time it says nil.I search the number it finds it but for getting the address it says "Attempt to index nil value with key 'address'.

Archived