Script isn't searching

K4D1U5

Question

Hello,

I was scripting to might Quest for epic loot and the script is "jumping" the search. Can someone help me?

The 17th line isn't searching health range, but the script continue running. 

healthMin = tonumber(health,10) - 0.6 --set range health
    healthMax = tonumber(health,10) + 0.6 --set range health

gg.clearResults()
    gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
    gg.searchNumber(healthMin.."~"..healthMax,gg.TYPE_FLOAT,false,gg.SIGN_EQUAL) 
    --this line
  gg.sleep(speedSearch*100)
    gg.toast("Loss some HP to continue...")
    gg.sleep(speedSearch*600)

I've tried delete de function but it still doesn't work.

Thank you guys!

MightyQuest.lua

Edited by K4D1U5

4 answers to this question

• Administrators

The more specific the description, the greater the chance that you will be helped. Your description is not specific. Few people will download your script, deal with the code of hundreds of lines.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

The more specific the description, the greater the chance that you will be helped. Your description is not specific. Few people will download your script, deal with the code of hundreds of lines.

Sorry, I did my best now to specific but the reality is I have no idea what's going on with the script.

• Administrators

The reality is that you need it, and no one else. And if you have not made any effort to this, you will wait for help forever.
I strongly doubt that in this form you will receive any help. That's your business.

4 hours ago, Enyby said:

The reality is that you need it, and no one else. And if you have not made any effort to this, you will wait for help forever.
I strongly doubt that in this form you will receive any help. That's your business.

I know it is my business, for this reason you can close the topic because I already solve the problem. Was in my range to low.