link download badcases script launcher

g1doz

Question

7 answers to this question

I will look at Brawl Stars again soon, at the moment I am deciding whether or not to switch all of my scripts over to being Donor Only, 

you can create an account at my website and send me a message there and ill send you the link there

Yes I have done so now and I have sent a message to you carrying the same subject for a game brawl stars

I want to alert you that a game followed by Supercell and all the values inside the server and is very difficult to hope you will not be able to discover anything to help him win

I have a question if I donate only once and I can use all the script always or I have to renew my subscription every month?

16 hours ago, g1doz said:

Yes I have done so now and I have sent a message to you carrying the same subject for a game brawl stars

I want to alert you that a game followed by Supercell and all the values inside the server and is very difficult to hope you will not be able to discover anything to help him win

I have a question if I donate only once and I can use all the script always or I have to renew my subscription every month?

I responded to this question in the ticket you filed on my site, have to walk on eggshells here, I am sure Enyby is itching for an excuse to ban me....

Archived