Jump to content
edi07kehed

Diamond Hack for Estilo Br/Br Style racing game

Recommended Posts

hello everyone, do you know how to hack the diamond in BR style / Estilo BR (BR style name come from store, but change into estilo after install) ?

.

i had try to search from the auto until word type.. but after scan the newer value, it can't find the value... and sometimes the game just force close if i change the value...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I've got good news for you!

[added 1 minute later]

You have to search d-word on encrypted. Once you get two values left, interestingly there is two Xor encryptions on two values that you have to change together (game has to be paused) to change the cash. My game crashed when I only changed one, having no idea there was 2.

Edited by Phax
Spelling Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-08-05-21-43-05.thumb.png.fbd8640a224f04c6840ced598f7dff32.png

These are the two values I was left with. Both of them have a Xor encryption.

Screenshot_2019-08-05-21-44-47.thumb.png.ea5947befcac8a7b37cef17b2fe4b43d.png

This is proof that it works, and yes it goes down as shown below

Screenshot_2019-08-05-21-44-55.thumb.png.10ef06d962d2add79e35e8d6c9eda039.png

It went down when I bought stuff

Screenshot_2019-08-05-21-45-12.thumb.png.e8f950c11ee95d05ce38f9d5a9a4ed2f.png

This was my xor encryption for my first value.

Screenshot_2019-08-05-21-45-19.thumb.png.7ce9199da613dce11acc0420e7158c00.png

And this was my xor encryption for my second value. 

Obviously, I haven't found Diamonds, but I found cash. Will be looking for diamond soon but for now there is cash.

I won't go in to depth on how to edit values with Xor encryption as there is plenty tutorials on this site and yt. 

But for recap: the way to find cash value is to search d-word on encrypted and refine your values until you get 2 left. Then use simple method of converting how much cash you want with xor encryption.

(Btw xor encryption is most likely not the same for you because restarting the game (clearing data) gave me a different xor encryption for both values.

Edited by Phax
Spelling Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For some reason once you do this hack game won't open again. Even the person requesting the hack said if he tries to change a value the game force closes. And yes, it does... Idk how to get around this I have to keep clearing game data, but what good is a hack if it only works once?

 

Idk but somehow the game detects the changed value or gg?? 

Honestly now I am discouraged in trying to hack this game, no point since I can't get around this. (I even tried hiding GG from the game all 4 options.. no success

Edited by Phax
Spelling Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phax said:

For some reason once you do this hack game won't open again. Even the person requesting the hack said if he tries to change a value the game force closes. And yes, it does... Idk how to get around this I have to keep clearing game data, but what good is a hack if it only works once?

 

Idk but somehow the game detects the changed value or gg?? 

Honestly now I am discouraged in trying to hack this game, no point since I can't get around this. (I even tried hiding GG from the game all 4 options.. no success

Good find, i not tried but try money not much money small value, can be some limit money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nalcwap said:

Good find, i not tried but try money not much money small value, can be some limit money

Good idea, I'll let you know how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found some new info! When you search auto encrypted you get two d-word encrypted values, however when you search d-word encrypted you get one d-word encrypted value.. I found out why. When you click on the one result you got from searching only d-word encrypted (not auto) (keep in mind there is 2 xor encrypted d-word values you have to look for) if you scroll up (or down) slightly (it depends on what value you got but in my case it was 8 values up from the original d-word encrypted value.) You will find the second xor encrypted value.

Recap: auto encrypted gives you both d-word encrypted values, d-word encrypted gives you one d-word encrypted value. A quick search in addresses finds the second d-word encrypted value.

Screenshot_2019-08-06-09-07-20.thumb.png.be56fc839033a4124dda5db055ebff94.png

These are the two encrypted values I got from searching auto encrypted because I couldn't find the second one in d-word encrypted.

Screenshot_2019-08-06-09-08-19.thumb.png.e7d95512e25131b53671ef74b5280436.png

If I go to the address of the first one I got that is the value. Scroll up 7 or 8 addresses and you find the second d-word encrypted value.

Screenshot_2019-08-06-09-08-23.thumb.png.c3ebd848612ba5838d0c81f04ec03634.png

That is the second d-word encrypted value. So this makes it easier and faster to find both d-words without using auto encrypted, instead using d-word encrypted.

Now I would have more to offer on this, but I accidentally changed one of the encrypted values and the game crashed. (And also you cannot only change one encrypted xor value, you have to change both for the game to not crash)

Will be trying this again and give less money to test game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, nalcwap said:

Good find, i not tried but try money not much money small value, can be some limit money

Dude you were right!Screenshot_2019-08-06-09-44-53.thumb.png.a96a833daed1818d165ea4e19af18db4.png

My cash I changed to 2100 then I bought a nice set of wheels for 500 and a decal, exited the game and came back

Screenshot_2019-08-06-09-47-11.thumb.png.5930f128b01717303f1204af05f953d3.png

 

Obviously, without video I can't prove to you that I did exit the game, but yes, a cash hack is possible! I can open and close the game and it still works! Will be testing for a diamond hack now

[added 3 minutes later]

I'm also wondering if changing the selling price of the item I bought would make the game think the value was changed legitimately which would let me keep high amounts of cash? (This is of course assuming the 2 xor encryptions are the same for selling price as well) I will see

Edited by Phax
Spelling Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Growtopia hack

Anti

 

pag6.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NOTVIKI said:

Growtopia hack

Anti

 

pag6.PNG

???? Dude this is for Br style racing...

[added 3 minutes later]

I found something so simple, I feel dumb for overlooking this. Instead of changing the values, just freeze your values and buy whatever you want, then when you're done un-freeze them. The game still works after that. I'm not sure on his much you could increase the cash though because I changed my cash to 50k and the game wouldn't open. Changed my cash to 2100 and the game did open... So there is a cash limit somewhere. But if you have enough money to buy things, just not enough total money to buy multiple items, just freeze your cash. Then buy all those items, then unfreeze your cash. Then you can exit and re-enter and no problem, game works like a charm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me to be able to test a hack for gems, I need to get some gems.. How do I get gems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Phax said:

???? Dude this is for Br style racing...

[added 3 minutes later]

I found something so simple, I feel dumb for overlooking this. Instead of changing the values, just freeze your values and buy whatever you want, then when you're done un-freeze them. The game still works after that. I'm not sure on his much you could increase the cash though because I changed my cash to 50k and the game wouldn't open. Changed my cash to 2100 and the game did open... So there is a cash limit somewhere. But if you have enough money to buy things, just not enough total money to buy multiple items, just freeze your cash. Then buy all those items, then unfreeze your cash. Then you can exit and re-enter and no problem, game works like a charm.

that he post not for br racing, good know that im right by the money low work  👍

[added 3 minutes later]
10 hours ago, Phax said:

For me to be able to test a hack for gems, I need to get some gems.. How do I get gems?

or try change values 0 next to the money but it is a time consuming, 0 because is emty right?😎   but i can be wrong of course not know  🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

that he post not for br racing, good know that im right by the money low work  👍

[added 3 minutes later]

or try change values 0 next to the money but it is a time consuming, 0 because is emty right?😎   but i can be wrong of course not know  🙄

I tried that, however it is not simple because it doesn't show 0. They are all encrypted, so for me to find value it would be a guess and check using the value as xor encryption because 0 = xor encryption. There is a high risk of crashing and game never opening. It would be easier to have numbers in quantity like 2 or above where I can refine and edit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Phax said:

Dude you were right!Screenshot_2019-08-06-09-44-53.thumb.png.a96a833daed1818d165ea4e19af18db4.png

My cash I changed to 2100 then I bought a nice set of wheels for 500 and a decal, exited the game and came back

Screenshot_2019-08-06-09-47-11.thumb.png.5930f128b01717303f1204af05f953d3.png

 

Obviously, without video I can't prove to you that I did exit the game, but yes, a cash hack is possible! I can open and close the game and it still works! Will be testing for a diamond hack now

[added 3 minutes later]

I'm also wondering if changing the selling price of the item I bought would make the game think the value was changed legitimately which would let me keep high amounts of cash? (This is of course assuming the 2 xor encryptions are the same for selling price as well) I will see

How you change the 2 addreses?is by the value like one xor value or how?,to not crasg,thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

How you change the 2 addreses?is by the value like one xor value or how?,to not crasg,thanks

mobizen_20190806_225820.mp4

 

 

 

I hope this helps. All I did was search encrypted d word value, found it went up to the nearest value in address and saved that one. After that I took both xor encryptions and used them separately for each value to get my desired number.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Phax
Additional correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By MiDu
      Name : Crab war
      Google playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appxplore.crabwar
      Version: latest
      Cheat? Gold and Diamond, gene point and other currency are all server sided
      _My phone is rooted, I've tried lucky patcher, no luck (this also meant crab war has protection for inapp shoping), I've tried editting save game, zero luck, I've tried GG but no value found after first rescan. I've tried every method that I could find in this forum, the LATEST method was post TWO YEARS ago and it no longer work
    • By etmoides
      Hey. How are you doing? 
      Google Play Link: Score! Match
      I wonder if someone could hack this amazing game with gg. Maybe if its possibly even do a LUA script. 
       
      Thanks! 
    • By FalcEds
      Can anybody hack modern strike?
    • By KingBlein
      I have a very basic knowledge of game guardian and and hacking but I tried and whenever I changed the value of equipment the game crashed. 
      Also it doesn't seem to find the overall stats values (health, damage, etc)
      Any help would be much appreciated 
    • By pentax
      Hey. I tried to change count of items in inventory but i can't do that. I cheated money and coins on casino. Can someone help me and tells me how to hack items count in inventory.
×
×
  • Create New...