Diamond Hack for Estilo Br/Br Style racing game

edi07kehed

53 minutes ago, Phax said:

mobizen_20190806_225820.mp4 17.88 MB · 1 download

I hope this helps. All I did was search encrypted d word value, found it went up to the nearest value in address and saved that one. After that I took both xor encryptions and used them separately for each value to get my desired number.

I hope this helps. All I did was search encrypted d word value, found it went up to the nearest value in address and saved that one. After that I took both xor encryptions and used them separately for each value to get my desired number.

very thankas now i understand and im fell so stupid because is same but with more values 😅 , the problem that my english is bad and not my native language and that make me not understand correct, now understand, and great find, now i think the diamonds can be same more xor values that will dificulty because i not know how add diamonds in the game to change the value

Haha it's okay. I feel dumb sometimes too. Believe it or not, I didn't know there was a ranged search like 1~2 until a couple months ago. And I've been using game guardian for 3 years

Edited by Phax
Shortened

Just now, Phax said:

very thankas now i understand and im fell so stupid because is same but with more values 😅 , the problem that my english is bad and not my native language and that make me not understand correct, now understand, and great find, now i think the diamonds can be same more xor values that will dificulty because i not know how add diamonds in the game to change the value

Haha it's okay. I feel dumb sometimes too. Believe it or not, I didn't know there was a ranged search like 1~2 until a couple months ago. And I've been using game guardian for 3 years

yes the range helps example the ta tap game that i forget the name but helps because the value is a range value not like show in the screen

• 2 weeks later...