Sign in to follow this  
etmoides

Score! Match

Hey. How are you doing? 

Google Play Link: Score! Match

I wonder if someone could hack this amazing game with gg. Maybe if its possibly even do a LUA script. 

Thanks! 

Hi

Any luck? 

I try to do it but it ends the game with an error from the game or its only visual. Can anybody please tell me if this can be done? 

Thanks!! 

Bump 

Any news?

Should this be label as un-cheatable? 

Thanks. 

Hi. 

Could anyone please take a look at this request? 

Thanks. 

I tried to Change a lot of things but i always get an error and the game restart. 

Maybe someone could get this done. 

Thanks. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby Can you plz tell me how do I Refine the pointer search results to my required value ? One pointer gives out all the values related to it , so how do I refine my value from it because all the values are same.
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      I am having a little problem while using pointers.T
      VID-20190811-WA0002.mp4 he issue is that while using pointers search , the search results are in DWORD but my value is in FLOAT .I can change it manually just by clicking go to address and then changing the value format and loading it in the game guardian.But how do I do it using Script ?? I looked in gg help also , there is no such api for doing it. So can anyone help with it plz ?? I am attaching a little video just as an example.
    • By MiDu
      Name : Crab war
      Google playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appxplore.crabwar
      Version: latest
      Cheat? Gold and Diamond, gene point and other currency are all server sided
      _My phone is rooted, I've tried lucky patcher, no luck (this also meant crab war has protection for inapp shoping), I've tried editting save game, zero luck, I've tried GG but no value found after first rescan. I've tried every method that I could find in this forum, the LATEST method was post TWO YEARS ago and it no longer work
    • By FOXLIGHTNIGHT
      I use GG for parallel space so I enter parallel then I enter the clone of GG and then I enter the desired game, in the game screen GG opened a window and says that gave IO error.
    • By AbbySniper
      hi guys.. need your help please on how can i obtain/search the value of the customizations in Sniper 3D. i tried fuzzy search, encrypted search, group search but no luck in finding the value, always return to 0 results after several searches. maybe i used a wrong search parameter? i don’t know.. any help is much appreciated. please see attached image for a better idea of what i am looking for. Thank you very much!