Mrkemoo

Hello fellow gameguardian users

Hi

So I've been using gg for awhile and I been succeeding most of the time but I think I can do better. I want to ask you all to give me some suggestions of games or way to find vaules so I can practice and improve. If you can just please help me out here it would be much appreciated 

Other that have a good day

Mrkemo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Drok
      Excuse me, I know it's not related to hack games, but I can't root my phone, my phone is oppo a71 cph 1801 a20 190614, I tried Magisk Manager and flash file rom zip of phone but it error message: unknown image format 😞, I downloaded it in a web oppo :
      this is web I used to download rom for my phone 
      https://oppo-np.custhelp.com/app/software_update_detail/p_name/A71 (2018)
      I don't sure it has must rom exactly for this, I hope you can help me, please and excuse me 😞
    • By Drok
      this is link game:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avalon.cave&hl=vi
      hi everyone, game updated, and it fixed any error, and now I can't hack it, please help me 
    • By Squidoodle04
      Could someone help me pls?
      I want GG to search big numbers like 4,9190192e82F;9920D or so in a group search but if I execute script and select the option the script is just ending and not searching.
      Here's my code:
      menu = gg.choice({'Hack' , 'End'},nil,'Select')
      if menu == 1 then
      gg.searchNumber('65.536;-65.535;101:13',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
      t = gg.getResults(3)
      t[3].value = '32767'
      t[3].freeze = true
      t[3].freezType = gg.FREEZE_NORMAL
      print('Cheat Activated' ,gg.addListItems(t))
      os.exit()
      end
      if menu == 2 then
      os.exit()
      end

• By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby Can you plz tell me how do I Refine the pointer search results to my required value ? One pointer gives out all the values related to it , so how do I refine my value from it because all the values are same.
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      I am having a little problem while using pointers.T
      VID-20190811-WA0002.mp4 he issue is that while using pointers search , the search results are in DWORD but my value is in FLOAT .I can change it manually just by clicking go to address and then changing the value format and loading it in the game guardian.But how do I do it using Script ?? I looked in gg help also , there is no such api for doing it. So can anyone help with it plz ?? I am attaching a little video just as an example.