You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GuArDiAN108
      Here is the exact values of the speed of the diamond miner. Don't set them 9999+ or the game will crash 🙂 Happy resourcing 🙂
      *Don't forget to turn off the internet*

• By Amizz
      1. In a match you can easily found the coin value with exact search which is stored as a dword. But the real value I think is stored in the address  4 bytes up that dword. Problem is freezing these 2 doesn't freeze in game coin and if you change these value then the game freezes/crashes. Did I get the wrong address?if not then can I change coin?
      2. For some reason speed hack isn't working. I checked only the green areas in speed hack but still doesn't work.what could be the problem?
    • By OtavioFausto
      Name of Game: Infinitode
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prineside.tdi&hl=pt_BR
      Version: 0.51
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold, Green Cash
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 
      I tried to use the old version method, but I did not succeed the values did not change, and there was a moment when the game crashed.
      Comments: 

If anyone can get the new version please tell me how you did what I did, I am with the latest version of gameguardian, since I thank you for the help.