Idle kingdom clicker

Solution6996

I've tried to change some of the boosts and coffers after running an encrypted search but the values don't stick, even though I can find the right addresses. I'm serious about that 20$ bounty if anyone can help me get it working!

On 2/15/2020 at 7:25 PM, NoFear said:

No worries. I need to play more, but it seems promising.

Screenshot_20200215-192134.png

Hey @NoFear did you ever get any of the values to stick?

I've managed to change the price of the chests and buy stuff, however when the game saves everything glitches up and it reloads from the cloud. I did this by searching qword. I've been trying for a few days now.

I would be really interested if you managed to edit diamonds or how you did research.

Thanks so much!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, zerox39 said:

Hey @NoFear did you ever get any of the values to stick?

I've managed to change the price of the chests and buy stuff, however when the game saves everything glitches up and it reloads from the cloud. I did this by searching qword. I've been trying for a few days now.

I would be really interested if you managed to edit diamonds or how you did research.

Thanks so much!

That screen shot, values did save.

I haven't bothered looking into this anymore....

51 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That screen shot, values did save.

I haven't bothered looking into this anymore....

Unfortunate, I don't think anything can stick anymore. The resources and prestige act much the same as diamonds or chests, though I'm having trouble even finding resource values lately. Any ideas? 😅

• 9 months later...
On 7/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, Solution6996 said:

Name of Game: Idle kingdom clicker
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk😞https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phantorama.idlekingdoms
Version: 0.8.10.3
What cheat?: Prestige, gems or toolchests
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: The game gives an error upon editing a value and restarts. I've attempted to edit the amount of land, but it crashes as soon as I claim another tile or  try and reset to gain prestige. I have not been able to edit prestige values directly either. 

You can hack the prestige by E double.

Somehow managed to find and edit the tools value as E-Double, the food doesn't seem to get locked, keeps reverting the value.

Memory ranges: all the default plus Other and J:Java

Edited by ZarkBit

For food, set the Collect value to a whole number, then search E-Double, change the Collect value to another whole number, search again, once you have 4 addresses, change it to whatever amount you want and tap collect.