Sign in to follow this  
Patolaa

Minecraft Pocket Edition

I'd like to see some mcpe mods implemented into mcpe as Xmodgames and other hacking tools such as Blocklauncher can no longer keep up with the latest versions of mcpe and offer no further editional support regarding mods for mcpe.

And there is a lack where there is no mods for mcpe here, I know this is because it's a PAID APP, but if anyone can...please give us a lua script or something similar to what Blocklauncher does, such as adding support for third party mods etc!

Edited by Patolaa

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By Jumoobs
      View File Minecraft Script
      Item Hack for Minecraft PE
      Submitter Jumoobs Submitted 05/27/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Jumoobs
      Item Hack for Minecraft PE
    • By Fallen_Stress
      hi i saw people doing scripts that start by looking for all the value and then once we are in the script the activation of the hack becomes instant I would like to know how we do this kind of mod menu please

Like in this vidéo 

[added 0 minutes later]