Parallel space issues

jsimmons10

Question

Recently while using parralel space with gg and a game I have the issue of a game not connection to my play account though parallel space. I keep getting Google play service is being updated when it's currently not. Others games work with no issue. 

Game I am playing is star wars galaxy of heros 

Screenshot_20190715-191113_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.jpg

9 answers to this question

I have the same problem trying to play Air Force reloaded.

I did some testing out and here are the results:

Parallel Space installed from google store > No problem signing in to google play but GG cant find the game...
Parallel Space installed from this site > Cant sign in to google play but GG finds the game...

Conclusion:
The version of Parallel Space this site provides doesn't work with google play anymore.

I tried reinstall, reboot, installing past versions, nothing seem to work. Anyone with games connected to google play it still works for?

Thank you

Edited by amilgaoul16

On 8/13/2019 at 8:03 AM, Aumrauth said:

google play games/services wont work in parallel space... i try to login with google play games and it says google play games wont work without Google play services which r currently updating... and I want to save my progress on the game I hacked with GG at this point I've given up... I just dont know what to do please help....

So it doesn't work