The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot

ZFrogger

Hi, I'm a new user and i wanted to know if anyone would hack this game, if someone do hack it then i would like to know how to hack it 😄
Also this game is pretty new so i guess it should be easy to hack stuff in it.

Thanks 🙂 

Please read the rules before posting. You have to post the play store link u know. you didn't provide it and most helpers would just shrugg off to another post cuz there is no link.

1. Health n dmg etc is in float region A. Example. Your health is 1200. Now after starting a floor search 1199~1200 float.u will get 6/7 results. Get  damaged.search Decreased. U will get 1 result. Now freeze it. Then go to the value address in memory. You will find your atk dmg, critical chance (everything in float) etc there above health address. Change them to one hit monsters. If u or anyone can make a script it will be much easier to clear any floor.

I found these after a very quick look. I don't have time to dig any further rn. For those willing to hack this game further some info,

1.in raid Coins can be found by exact search. 2 dword and another 2 float. But changing them only changes value visually. After u finish a floor u get only what u collected. But it might be possible to hack coins or maybe change the loot droprate to get legendary stuffs.

2. If u Group search quest rewards and change them u will get them temporarily.(like lvl increase) but it reverts back to original.

3.Since it's a online game didn't try to hack currency n energy. But u should still try n see if it can be hacked. Well very small chance of happening.

Good luck.

On 7/14/2019 at 9:59 AM, Amizz said:

1. Health n dmg etc is in float region A. Example. Your health is 1200. Now after starting a floor search 1199~1200 float.u will get 6/7 results. Get  damaged.search Decreased. U will get 1 result. Now freeze it. Then go to the value address in memory. You will find your atk dmg, critical chance (everything in float) etc there above health address. Change them to one hit monsters. If u or anyone can make a script it will be much easier to clear any floor.

I found these after a very quick look. I don't have time to dig any further rn. For those willing to hack this game further some info,

1.in raid Coins can be found by exact search. 2 dword and another 2 float. But changing them only changes value visually. After u finish a floor u get only what u collected. But it might be possible to hack coins or maybe change the loot droprate to get legendary stuffs.

2. If u Group search quest rewards and change them u will get them temporarily.(like lvl increase) but it reverts back to original.

3.Since it's a online game didn't try to hack currency n energy. But u should still try n see if it can be hacked. Well very small chance of happening.

Good luck.

How to change the loot droprate to get legendary stuffs :(( help me please

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 9:59 AM, Amizz said:

Good luck.

Thanks for sharing

So, I've tried the health and crit damage hack and i couldn't find the hp using the method  @Amizz said before, but instead searching 1 point lower than my current hp i searched 1 point above (example: hp is 1200, i search 1200~1201) and it worked. And there's 3 address above the health address that i hack, i don't know which are the dmg or crit but i increase them value and no problem.

On 8/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, Pro_AI said:

So, I've tried the health and crit damage hack and i couldn't find the hp using the method  @Amizz said before, but instead searching 1 point lower than my current hp i searched 1 point above (example: hp is 1200, i search 1200~1201) and it worked. And there's 3 address above the health address that i hack, i don't know which are the dmg or crit but i increase them value and no problem.

This is the way, sometimes when you lvl up your equipments the value is lesser than HP in float point. I've found some function by value trying, feel free to use it. I also use frenesi to search move speed and attack speed to get more points in trials. 

Here is what I found. Offset is always the same by health address.

Screenshot_20190807-092805.png

Screenshot_20190807-092759.png

On 8/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, K4D1U5 said:

This is the way, sometimes when you lvl up your equipments the value is lesser than HP in float point. I've found some function by value trying, feel free to use it. I also use frenesi to search move speed and attack speed to get more points in trials. 

Here is what I found. Offset is always the same by health address.

Screenshot_20190807-092805.png

Screenshot_20190807-092759.png

Thanks for the information mate

Archived