Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer2207

EVERTALE (REQUEST)

This is an open request for help hacking the game Evertale. 

I have managed to freeze health values to make myself invulnerable, change the Silver in game currency to buy weapons and all that, but I cannot change the Gold or Soulstone currency, or at least not make it keep the value I change it to. 

I managed to change the value of both, but it does not hold its value and cannot be used as though I actually have the amount I've changed it to. This is really annoying because the best gear and characters obtainable is through Soulstone currency. 

Another thing is I can't change exp, attack, hp or defence values outside of freezing health in a match. 

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers, 

Lucifer. 

Screenshot_20190711-073633_Parallel Space.jpg

How did you change the Gold and Gems?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cacktus
      Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?
      Sorry my bad English.
    • By Optainator
      I use Virtual Xposed as a virtual space and it doesn't run some games, e.g "Free Fire, Hill Climb Racing 2... ETC" 
      How can I run them in order to do some hacking?
    • By Matygan
      View File Radar for CRITICAL OPS
      It's my first script:) 
      Submitter Matygan Submitted 03/05/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Matygan
      It's my first script:) 
    • By MaderDaker
      Hello guys, im new here, i was searching for crystalborne game hack everywhere and cant find anything. Its online game i tried to hack with GG but failed to change the value, except with f type where i changed the value but it goes back to a normal when spending. I think i need only crystals in this game changed becuse they are everything, if any1 can help me try to figure this out. Screenshot of game version.