Hi, I'm thelegendaryssc. I'm here to provide asphalt 9 cheats.

Game version : 1.6.3a

Mod Availability: Premium

Cost: As per your requirement

As of the original mod by vader, I modified it entirely.

Modified menu:

Original: To show your club mates that you are legit and can play career without AI ( literally no use for old asphalt 9 users)

Career:  soft acceleration to play mp only (not brutal but better then brutal) .Not recommended  for newbies with extremely low class car.(safe/no ban)

Online: To play daily events with high acceleration{ not brutal/better handling }, No AI and unlimited Nitro( Safe/no ban)

I have removed ghost and nitro in air ( this actually cause temp ban or cheat board for a day).

Detection ration is 0.1%.  Report ratio 0.1%

Contact me via email : [email protected]

My YouTube cahnnel: THELEGENDARYSSCX

Edited by THELEGENDARYSSC

• Moderators

Same mod(s) are available for free elsewhere.

"Safe/No ban" is not guaranteed. Depends on user reports and race times. 

Edit: the features you "removed" didn't trigger soft ban fyi.

6 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Same mod(s) are available for free elsewhere.

"Safe/No ban" is not guaranteed. Depends on user reports and race times. 

Edit: the features you "removed" didn't trigger soft ban fyi.

where? The mod you are talking about is the original one. I just modified it for better use and nitro in air does  trigger soft ban or cheat board for a day. Test by me on earlier updates. and safe/no ban is guaranteed by me cause i haven't exaggerate anything.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, THELEGENDARYSSC said:

where? The mod you are talking about is the original one. I just modified it for better use and nitro in air does  trigger soft ban or cheat board for a day. Test by me on earlier updates. and safe/no ban is guaranteed by me cause i haven't exaggerate anything.

Lol. Get enough user reports, you have no guarantee on anti ban....  I know you aren't a modder, you just copy old hex and search for them. You don't know how to do any original work yourself. I think Android Republic has mod. If not, be happy to paste what's already made public by other thieves.

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Lol. Get enough user reports, you have no guarantee on anti ban....  I know you aren't a modder, you just copy old hex and search for them. You don't know how to do any original work yourself. I think Android Republic has mod. If not, be happy to paste what's already made public by other thieves.

Do you think it's easy? How many able to find it even?  Let it be someone else work and I'm not saying I am the creator. Yes, I can't do original work but whatever I do is my own work not copy paste. And what's exactly moding  all about finding old hex and make  new one rather then edit some unnecessary file and write your name on it. And i'm saying guaranteed safe/no ban.. I mean it no matter what you think. Your mods aren't that good actually. People get banned in a day or two and tons of people report when a player uses your mod.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, THELEGENDARYSSC said:

I'm the original modder. I know the difficulty in finding the offsets from scratch and not using someone else's work. "Your own work" is basically changing someone's mov r0, #1 and doing like mov r0, #2 and acting like you did magic. Changing the value at the register that was already found by someone else, not original.

7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I'm the original modder. I know the difficulty in finding the offsets from scratch and not using someone else's work. "Your own work" is basically changing someone's mov r0, #1 and doing like mov r0, #2 and acting like you did magic. Changing the value at the register that was already found by someone else, not original.

Well, there are two types of people. First, who work hard and gets nothing when someone steal there work. Second, smart people who don't focus on each n everything they just need one break point. I understand what you are trying to say but why not you just think it as a work no matter who and what. It's a game neither the moder owns it neither I then why to fight. And if your forum demand only original work then i don't think anyone follows it.

• Moderators

Well, there are two types of people. First, who work hard and gets nothing when someone steal there work. Second, smart people who don't focus on each n everything they just need one break point. I understand what you are trying to say but why not you just think it as a work no matter who and what. It's a game neither the moder owns it neither I then why to fight. And if your forum demand only original work then i don't think anyone follows it.

I don't consider it skill/work at all. Sorry. What you do is just lazy but you think is lots of hard work. You try to profit on someone else doing the work for you. Good luck. I'll find and provide the free links here later. 

Just now, NoFear said:

I don't consider it skill/work at all. Sorry. What you do is just lazy but you think is lots of hard work. You try to profit on someone else doing the work for you. Good luck. I'll find and provide the free links here later. 

You know what I actually tried pretty hard day n night to find out the codes be it android studio but the thing i failed. I couldn't able to fix this native lib error while debugging the apk. I worked on ida too but it was confusing and didn't understand the actual code cause i can't test each n every code. Searching hex pattern is easy.

• Moderators

You know what I actually tried pretty hard day n night to find out the codes be it android studio but the thing i failed. I couldn't able to fix this native lib error while debugging the apk. I worked on ida too but it was confusing and didn't understand the actual code cause i can't test each n every code. Searching hex pattern is easy.

And the proper way is using gdb and setting watch points.

It's not guess work, it's accurate.  

16 minutes ago, NoFear said:

And the proper way is using gdb and setting watch points.

It's not guess work, it's accurate.  

I read your post that you use gg+gdb and hex editor but i din't get, how could you use gdb ( visual extension) without visual studio? You said you don't even use pc. if you could teach me, i promise next time you will see my own work. Though this my work like modifying the entire mod n finding all the hex patterns. I do give  credit to the original moder but for his own mod not mine.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, THELEGENDARYSSC said:

I read your post that you use gg+gdb and hex editor but i din't get, how could you use gdb ( visual extension) without visual studio? You said you don't even use pc. if you could teach me, i promise next time you will see my own work.

Find value with GG.

set watch point with gdb.

Goto offset, make edit

You still need to find the value to set watch point. That's where it is extremely complicated and time consuming since they encrypted a lot of values.

https://androidrepublic.org/threads/asphalt-9-legends-2019s-action-car-racing-game-v1-6-3a-mod.85207/

That's the public mod. Can easily remove offsets/modify existing offsets to your liking.

18 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Find value with GG.

set watch point with gdb.

Goto offset, make edit

You still need to find the value to set watch point. That's where it is extremely complicated and time consuming since they encrypted a lot of values.

https://androidrepublic.org/threads/asphalt-9-legends-2019s-action-car-racing-game-v1-6-3a-mod.85207/

That's the public mod. Can easily remove offsets/modify existing offsets to your liking.

Yeah, that actually sounds complicated n gg is itself time consuming. i know that mod is public and you ( i mean to you) can easily modify its existing offsets but not everyone. Here is  where l exist .He might not update it later but i can. Nobody else has the offsets n brain to do so that's why they look around on youtube, here and there on copy/paste websites. That mod is original mean with brutal speed/unlimited nitro/ghost/drift radius..you really can't play mp with all that and ban is confirmed in a day or two or a week. Tons of reports are already been made.

I actually want to learn from you .I might don't have your level brain or experience but i have the ability.

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, THELEGENDARYSSC said:

Yeah, that actually sounds complicated n gg is itself time consuming. i know that mod is public and you ( i mean to you) can easily modify its existing offsets but not everyone. Here is  where l exist .He might not update it later but i can. Nobody else has the offsets n brain to do so that's why they look around on youtube, here and there on copy/paste websites. That mod is original mean with brutal speed/unlimited nitro/ghost/drift radius..you really can't play mp with all that and ban is confirmed in a day or two or a week. Tons of reports are already been made.

I actually want to learn from you .I might don't have your level brain or experience but i have the ability.

It's actually why I'm annoyed at everyone taking credit...

To find these encrypted values initially, took an EXTREMELY long time to find. Especially since most are static values. So unknown changed will never find them. I'm just waiting for Gameloft to changed the strings entirely so no one can keep taking credit. 

I learned most of my debugging from here

https://iosgods.com/topic/56818-ida-lldb-tutorial-noob-friendly

Yes, it's ios, but it's not that different. This was the best guide I could find.

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

It's actually why I'm annoyed at everyone taking credit...

To find these encrypted values initially, took an EXTREMELY long time to find. Especially since most are static values. So unknown changed will never find them. I'm just waiting for Gameloft to changed the strings entirely so no one can keep taking credit. 

I learned most of my debugging from here

https://iosgods.com/topic/56818-ida-lldb-tutorial-noob-friendly

Yes, it's ios, but it's not that different. This was the best guide I could find.

The problem is with people who you think are  trustworthy but in real they are not. Everyone but not everyone wants free hack. Giving free hack is like plague. Most of the websites are copy/paste and they always wait for the real moder to release the hack. That mod wasn't free actually. The guy who post it must have copied it from somewhere. it was  actually  leaked by someone who brought it just like someone leak your mod in last update. I have 10 clients  they are  very trustworthy. I have been selling nitro mod since last 4 updates and they never share my mod to anyone. Though nitro value changes slightly but it's easy to find on every new update. Building apk with only one architecture was a pain but now i have learnt it. And thanks for that tutorial, I have learnt few more things not everything though. it might take time but will learn it.