Can't find war robots in gameguardian/paralel space anymore

Dragonflyss

Question

Hi all, 

Since the last update from the game war robots, the gameguardian app can not find the game war robots anymore in paralel space. Does anyone know what the reason can be and how I can try to fix this? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greets from the Netherlands 

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Dragonflyss said:

Hi all, 

Since the last update from the game war robots, the gameguardian app can not find the game war robots anymore in paralel space. Does anyone know what the reason can be and how I can try to fix this? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greets from the Netherlands 

i have some questions are your device installed parallel spaces 64?or the normal?if installed 64 some games not appear if it is 32, second i try in pc emulator ldplayer and test withot root but tried with paralel spaces lite the game open and show the proces but shows dark scrren i fix by put paralel spaces lite in fast mode, see if you not have the 64 instaled

I never had any problems with the game and hack. I always saw my game and I could play. I tried again today. But now I can see the game but I can't login in Google play services anymore. It keeps telling me that it's updating wen it's not

Archived