Complications hacking Tower Breaker Hack & Slash.

4igz

Totally legit guys... Guys? 

lightshot_1563514992.png

[added 4 minutes later]
20 hours ago, 4igz said:

lightshot_1563514992.png

The only thing I'm missing right now is golden skulls, with some golden skulls progression would be 10x faster. The only part that isn't exploitable is the last two epic weapons, all other epic weapons can be purchased if you patched the apk with lucky patcher. But for some reason, the last two epic weapons don't allow you to do this. 

6 hours ago, 4igz said:

lightshot_1563514992.png

[added 4 minutes later]

The only thing I'm missing right now is golden skulls, with some golden skulls progression would be 10x faster. The only part that isn't exploitable is the last two epic weapons, all other epic weapons can be purchased if you patched the apk with lucky patcher. But for some reason, the last two epic weapons don't allow you to do this. 

The golden skull cant change because it not change any to do the hack , the number need to change to hack but golden skull not , i try to find out but it isn't it walk to far of my knowledge eheh xd , just simple use speed hack and you can go faster ^^

Edited by 9hSoul

I managed to hack souls and skulls using your method. But when I try to either edit golden skull pvp reward or the golden skull price of boxes in shop, they don't seem to work. I'm curious to how you managed to change the pvp reward for golden skull since I could only change white skulls rewards.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...