Complications hacking Tower Breaker Hack & Slash.

4igz

(Was previously posted in help, then realized that it was the wrong topic to post to. I don't know how to delete it.)

I've just created this account to reach out to the experts of game guardian in hopes of being able to hack this one game. I've exhausted all of my knowledge of Game Guardian and can't find anyone on YouTube, gameguardian.net, or been able to do it myself for the half hour to an hour I tried. 

Obviously, the numbers are encrypted. I've gotten the numbers on DWord, however; to no avail. I tried changing the values and one of two things happen: 1) The game crashes; 2) The value  converts back to its original state. I think you have to go into the value and change something in there, but I have no clue how any of that works. 

I've gotten some byte values when searching for some values, but I don't have a clue how hex works or if I even got the correct values. I've tried hacking skulls, golden skulls, souls, weapon levels, and weapon upgrade levels. 

If anyone can figure out how to hack this stubborn game, reply to this post and we can make this a team effort. 

Device: LG K20

ROOT: No (Parallel Space with GG) 

Version: Latest version of GG as of 6/28/19

If there's anything else that's required to know, let me know in a reply. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, 9hSoul said:

I just findout how to hack it do you wanna me to show you guys?

Screenshot_2019-07-18-08-39-51.jpg

[added 1 minute later]
2 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

show if you know you will help 

I just hack skull only not gold skull yet

Screenshot_2019-07-18-08-39-51.jpg

Edited by 9hSoul

3 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

ok i will try thanks, is value fixed or will revert when exit?

It a real number not revert dude , Dont go through 2 billion it will back to zero it 

[added 0 minutes later]
10 minutes ago, 4igz said:

Go through your process, that would be splendid! 

First you need to go shop , then you see the value 500 and 5000 of the chest , group find 500;5000 with ordered on , (you must enough the skull to press the buy button 500) and you edit it to -999999999 and buy it and enjoy , don't press through 2 billion it will comeback to zero

14 minutes ago, 9hSoul said:

It a real number not revert dude , Dont go through 2 billion it will back to zero it 

[added 0 minutes later]

First you need to go shop , then you see the value 500 and 5000 of the chest , group find 500;5000 with ordered on , (you must enough the skull to press the buy button 500) and you edit it to -999999999 and buy it and enjoy , don't press through 2 billion it will comeback to zero

Soul hack is ez you just need to upgrade and find dword then when only 1 value edit it -99999999 and there we go a ton of soul ^^

Screenshot_2019-07-18-09-08-55.jpg

1 minute ago, 9hSoul said:

Soul hack is ez you just need to upgrade and find dword then when only 1 value edit it -99999999 and there we go a ton of soul ^^

Screenshot_2019-07-18-09-08-55.jpg

great searches

Edited by nalcwap

21 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

great searches

Im had make the hacking channel before but all my video had deleted i now just go to help others with all the thing i knew ^^ had a great day 

20 minutes ago, 9hSoul said:

Im had make the hacking channel before but all my video had deleted i now just go to help others with all the thing i knew ^^ had a great day 

the youtube rules aff, great day for you