G-presto hates me

Nikkah

Question

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good night.

These days I was trying to use the Game Guardian (without root) in games protected by G-presto. But the game even detects within applications like Parallel space. Also because I'm stupid, I must have made some mistakes, and I can not do it at all. I would appreciate any tips, if it is possible to do the procedure or if I should give up now djdhjsbdns. Also, I'm Brazilian, so if anyone knows a Brazilian forum about it, or if someone here speaks the same language as me, it would help me a lot. (But I understand English.)

Sorry for the bad english

6 answers to this question

I'm also Brazilian, and the rule here is to speak only English.
And another, you will hardly find other forums with this type of content, if it exists, will be closed.
Anyway, your problem is the lack of root in the system, because although the gg application works without root, it is limited.
But we also can not guarantee that it will not be detected even with root, since hiding the gameguardian is a very difficult task, that the DEVs try a lot with each update, but still fails and does not work 100%.
My tip is: root on your device and be happier, use the best of the gg app today, and it will look better tomorrow to make it easier for you.

On 6/25/2019 at 9:21 PM, Nikkah said:

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good night.

These days I was trying to use the Game Guardian (without root) in games protected by G-presto. But the game even detects within applications like Parallel space. Also because I'm stupid, I must have made some mistakes, and I can not do it at all. I would appreciate any tips, if it is possible to do the procedure or if I should give up now djdhjsbdns. Also, I'm Brazilian, so if anyone knows a Brazilian forum about it, or if someone here speaks the same language as me, it would help me a lot. (But I understand English.)

Sorry for the bad english

Archived