Need for Speed: No Limits *** Game Crashes ***

RebelResurrected

Question

I have been hacking Gold in NFS No Limits for years with GameGuardian using the loading screen hack (Gold Value *****;327680;327699::5) and never had any problems but today the game crashes after changing the values. I tested it 3 ways on 3 different devices all with the same results, the game crashes after changing the values. Can someone please confirm if this method still works or if they're having the same problem? If so does anyone have a new working method?

Device 1: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Root: YES

Results: Game Crashes

Device 2: LG V20

Root: NO (Parallel Light with Game Guardian)

Device 3: Laptop PC

Root: YES (BSTweaker5)

On 6/26/2019 at 5:43 PM, RebelResurrected said:

I love this nfs, it's one of my daily games.

Yes some mods have been patched such as unlock all cars, blueprints and player levels (at least I can no longer get them to work). I can confirm as of today the gold and cash mod still works. Other working mods that I know of include VIP, scrap points, tuning tools and fuel.

Screenshot_20190626-113937.png

Can you explain the way to get tunning tools ?

I try with amount;327680~327699::5 but i have to much results and i don't know which value change

On 6/28/2019 at 6:21 AM, pax21170 said:

Can you explain the way to get tunning tools ?

I try with amount;327680~327699::5 but i have to much results and i don't know which value change

Sorry for the late reply, were you able to figure it out? Do a search for your tuning tools quantity;327680~327699::5 ... if you have 0 tuning tools in your inventory you will have too many results. Earn more tuning tools to increase your inventory or purchase some from the blackmarket then repeat your search with the new quantity.

On 6/29/2019 at 1:28 PM, RebelResurrected said:

Sorry for the late reply, were you able to figure it out? Do a search for your tuning tools quantity;327680~327699::5 ... if you have 0 tuning tools in your inventory you will have too many results. Earn more tuning tools to increase your inventory or purchase some from the blackmarket then repeat your search with the new quantity.

Thanks for you'r reply it's worked but i have a new problem :/, i tried the blueprint glitch but now i have unlimited gold, when i purchase something my gold amount doesn't change but i'm locked at 361 gold and i can't buy case x5 if you can help me 😕

Please why can't the hack be done while the game is on I'm finding it difficult to get my gold because the game loads faster than the value search loading my game starts before it finds a value for me and it will end up not changing after everything what can I do to make my game freeze and not to load faster than the value search or how can I make my value search loading faster than the game please help out have been stuck don't actually know why mine seems too hard to work out