Need help with score limit

Archangel8

Question

Hi guys and girls,

I need some help. I have been playing this game called Jet ball 2 since 2017. I have never cheated in the game all because I have never needed to. I really am good at it and I love playing it. I can play the game online or offline. I usally play offline and then go online just to post my score. There is a reason I do that but that is a different story for a different time.

About a week ago I was playing the game and adding to my score when I was shocked to find out I maxed out the amount one can get for his or her score. I actually got to the score of 2,147,483,647. I was very horified to find out that as soon as I went over that score that my score become a minus -2,147,483,646 and then started counting down. I didn't know what to do. I thought I had screwed myself.

Thankfully my cousin told me about Game Guardian and said it could help me get back my score to a positive. He was right. After showing me the basics of GG, I was able to find the address for the score using the usual auto search method and then I edited the score back to a positive score. I then shut down GG and fairly played back the points I lost and I now sit at 2,147,483,645. That is just under the limit. I had to root my old phone just to do all this because I play this game on that old mobile phone. I did contacted the game developer asking for him to raise the score limit so I wouldn't have to use GG. Sadly I have not heard anything as of yet. And I doubt I will.

I have been trying to see if there is any way to go over that limit using Game Guardian. I figured I could just play the points I usually would pull and then use game guardian to change the minus score back to a positive score and then add all my new points to my existing score.

I have read a post on here where some in here say one can't go over that limit. That it is imposible. Yet others have said in here it can be done if you know what to do. Sadly I have to admit I have no clue as to what to do. I am lost as can be.

I have been practising with this tap count free app I got from the Google play store but even with it I have not been able to figure out a way to get a higher tap count other then that 1.2 bilion limit. It looks like this limit is a universal limit for everything.

So, is there any way to go over that 1.2 bilion limit? If you guys and girls say no, then that is fine. But if there is a way then I really need someone to help guide me on what to do. I know the basics of how to use GG but that is about it. As for the advanced stuff, I am lost but if someone here is willing to teach me then I am willing to learn. Any help would be nice. Thanks everyone and sorry for the long post.

2 answers to this question

I have attempted to go past the dword limit for a score by changing it to a qword format. Please excuse the newbie vibes that are coming strong from me. When I changed the value format from dword to qword, it still created a negative value, but put me on the top of the leader board. I thought this was progress. But when the tournament ended, I was definitely not in first place, and my value did not reset to zero like it is supposed to. So epic fail. I just want a way to top the people who are jumping up to that last dword value. I don't even care about winning really. It's more of a challenge now. So if anyone has any insight..... Please help or inform or point me in the direction I need to go. Thanks so much.

21 minutes ago, dani1618033 said:

I have attempted to go past the dword limit for a score by changing it to a qword format. Please excuse the newbie vibes that are coming strong from me. When I changed the value format from dword to qword, it still created a negative value, but put me on the top of the leader board. I thought this was progress. But when the tournament ended, I was definitely not in first place, and my value did not reset to zero like it is supposed to. So epic fail. I just want a way to top the people who are jumping up to that last dword value. I don't even care about winning really. It's more of a challenge now. So if anyone has any insight..... Please help or inform or point me in the direction I need to go. Thanks so much.

sorry but what game?

Archived