Hello everyone! 

I want to hack the shooter Modern Strike Online, which is developed by Azur Interactive Games Limited. Before creating a LUA-Script, I want to search some values in the game. I'm using a non-rooted smartphone with 'Parallel Space'. I watched a few videos about how to search such 'unknown values' and how to modify them. So I think, I'm informed enough to hack this game. 

First, I wanted to modify the gold and money values. I searched for the first value (369) and got about 5 million results. Then, I decreased the amount and after about 10 tries, I had 15 results, which couldn't be decreased anymore. 

So, I wanted to modify the values, but nothing happened. I was also trying it with other stuff, such as the rounds in a weapon mag, but nothing worked. 

I don't know what I made wrong but I couldn't modify any value. I would be very happy about help.

Thanks,

Marc

P.S.: I also tried some other games, but there, it also didn't work. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jackb4224
      Hello! I have xiaomi redmi note 7 android 9.0 version miui 10. my problem is that most game guardian games don't detect. I changed the virtual space but it did nothing. Is it because of miui?

Screenrecorder-2019-09-18-15-12-50-628.mp4
    • By Jackb4224
      Hello! I have xiaomi redmi note 7 android 9.0 version miui 10. my problem is that most game guardian games don't detect. I changed the virtual space but it did nothing. Is it because of miui?
    • By Pareshkumar
      Please hack modern strike online please please

• By Squidoodle04
      I want to make a script where you can close GG without ending script.
      Is this possible and if yes, could someone explain me how?
    • By Squidoodle04
      Hello,
      I saw some scripts where GG searched the numbers so fast that you couldn't even see them.
      Could someone tell me how this is possible and explain how it works
      and how I can make it myself?