Help with Modern Strike Online

Marc123Pro

Question

Hello everyone! 

I want to hack the shooter Modern Strike Online, which is developed by Azur Interactive Games Limited. Before creating a LUA-Script, I want to search some values in the game. I'm using a non-rooted smartphone with 'Parallel Space'. I watched a few videos about how to search such 'unknown values' and how to modify them. So I think, I'm informed enough to hack this game. 

First, I wanted to modify the gold and money values. I searched for the first value (369) and got about 5 million results. Then, I decreased the amount and after about 10 tries, I had 15 results, which couldn't be decreased anymore. 

So, I wanted to modify the values, but nothing happened. I was also trying it with other stuff, such as the rounds in a weapon mag, but nothing worked. 

I don't know what I made wrong but I couldn't modify any value. I would be very happy about help.

Thanks,

Marc

P.S.: I also tried some other games, but there, it also didn't work. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived