Hi Everyone

Archangel8

Hello,

I thought I would start by just saying hi to everyone on here. My name is Tim. It's an honor to be part of this forum and I look forward to meeting some of you on here.

I decided to join the forum because I have run into a problem with a game I have been playing for a while now. I don't want to go into much detail about it here as this is not the place for that but I will say I sadly have had to turn to Game Guardian to see if it can help correct the problem that is in the game. One thing I have learned from this app so far is how games are made. It is quite interesting. But I still have much to learn. And I am sure this is a great place to do that.

So with that being said, again it is a honor to be here and you all take care.

1 hour ago, Archangel8 said:

Hello,

I thought I would start by just saying hi to everyone on here. My name is Tim. It's an honor to be part of this forum and I look forward to meeting some of you on here.

I decided to join the forum because I have run into a problem with a game I have been playing for a while now. I don't want to go into much detail about it here as this is not the place for that but I will say I sadly have had to turn to Game Guardian to see if it can help correct the problem that is in the game. One thing I have learned from this app so far is how games are made. It is quite interesting. But I still have much to learn. And I am sure this is a great place to do that.

So with that being said, again it is a honor to be here and you all take care.

📍 Welcome 

If you have any questions start new topic(s) .

You will learn a lot here 👌

Archived