Eternium Android Gems

Faded

Hello, 

I have used Game Guardian several times with success and also know how to use CE.

Eternium is a game I use to be able to modify stats and acquire gems without the need of purchase.

They have a new anti-cheat that made it much more difficult to modify much, and reverting back to an older client of the game hasn't been successful because I don't have access to the obb files and just the apk. 

If you attempt to use an older version they'll force you to update to the latest patch.

The great thing about this game is that you can also play offline and currency gems do drop every now and again or you can get some by completing levels or quests!

You then can sync your offline data to online once you have a connection.

With that said, there must be a way to get gems.

I'm not sure if this goes against the rules or not but I'll legitimately pay the first person to achieve this $100

I've spend counts amounts of money on this game and I'm willing to pay for a method

I don't care to play online, I more so play offline but the boost would be nice.

I tried it and I'm impressed that it did indeed work. I noticed it is also a script created by you, I must say great work.

I'm wondering about the process of how you found the correct value of the gem 🤔

It has me quite puzzled 😕

3 hours ago, Faded said:

I tried it and I'm impressed that it did indeed work. I noticed it is also a script created by you, I must say great work.

I'm wondering about the process of how you found the correct value of the gem 🤔

It has me quite puzzled 😕

I've learn how game encrypt/decrypt the value.

You can peek my script, and see how it works.

Archived