Use of GameGuardian (explain it to solvet it)

mugensp

Question

learning with game guardian, reach a point where it is not continued, explain the process below:

GameGuardian + War and Magic: change the value of gold

first, note to use it in other games, that the values that are reset to 0 and are set to the amount you had when entering, are easy to change to the first one, on the loading screen, I want to understand that it has to do with linked values that it loads from some point, at that point, it is where you modify it before it connects to the server or your account

second, the data of quantities, which are fixed without a previous count, you can modify them falsely, as soon as you change buying something, that value is returned to your site, doing the same process in the same game in those 2 types of data, it is I get to observe

This is where my first question comes in, that false data, if by modifying the value, freeze marks, they do not return to your site, but if they are being spent without you seeing it, what is it or what is the freezing option used for?

to end. in War and Magic I do not find the logic, it seems that looking for the value (gold) in different points of the loading screen, you will see groups of data (for example up to 33 total data), that if you look only at the end do not appear , (for example, from 4 to 12) second, doing a search of the value (gold) you can shorten the search by giving it a range of data blocks (*****; *****-*****) in this case I believe that the gold value is in A -14 (I never saw this) that the data block is negative says something about it? 

second, in the data save mark I can see that some values go back to 0 (of those that correspond to the gold) and others to -Xm can be due to the fact that it loads the value in one area, and then downloads it in another ( all this talking about changes in load screens)

third, toward the end of the loading screen, blocks of 4 or 5 values are generated, which I modify (or I delete directly) to the same amount as the rest, to the seconds of returning to open the search, it seems that other 4 are generated or 5, inside the same root 7CCD78 .... why?

last, I can get to find the specific value that corresponds to the gold, before finishing the load I can even modify it in game (both cases only with the freeze mode, giving me a false amount as I already commented) but I am unable to, in the same value , be kept as real data before finishing the load, any help?

thx

3 answers to this question

This is because the game is server-side, the memory with values and attributes you want to edit will become garbage when editing them, because there are scans before sending to the server because the data needs integrity, it does not match the information that is in the servers database, then the memory would unload and become and trash.
I may be wrong, of course, but that's what I think.

Archived