Evil Lands Online Action RPG

zverilius

• 5 weeks later...

The game can be cheated. I got maximum lvl. The values are just encrypted. I have not tried with something else than xp, but i will. Its not hard, but i cant post video here, you know why xd

5 minutes ago, Repell said:

The game can be cheated. I got maximum lvl. The values are just encrypted. I have not tried with something else than xp, but i will. Its not hard, but i cant post video here, you know why xd

Be kind, tell me how!

Well its a simple Xor value. Search for the exact xp number by clicking on inventory ( because the game does not show the exact value otherwise). Thick " the value is encrypted". Go kill a monster then refine.After all you will be left with like 20 values. The Dword right below the Xor is the key. Then change it to 0, and you get max xp 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, Repell said:

Well its a simple Xor value. Search for the exact xp number by clicking on inventory ( because the game does not show the exact value otherwise). Thick " the value is encrypted". Go kill a monster then refine.After all you will be left with like 20 values. The Dword right below the Xor is the key. Then change it to 0, and you get max xp 🙂

I refine the search till I got 3 values I don't know what Dword below the Xor means so just changed all three values to 2,888,888,888 and it works also. Did the same to health but reverted back to original value as soon as you get hit.

4 minutes ago, Jojolozano said:

I refine the search till I got 3 values I don't know what Dword below the Xor means so just changed all three values to 2,888,888,888 and it works also. Did the same to health but reverted back to original value as soon as you get hit.

i not tried but try freeze your health

On 7/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, Repell said:

Can you help with hacking gold I feel like I am close but need someone with the knowledge 

Screenshot_20190801-000608.png

• 2 weeks later...