How to use group search in random address

Cornysz

I can't explain it very well, but im trying to make it understandable (srry for my bad engl).
So, i have address, that can be found with Fuzzy (it's pretty simple to get the address) but the address on the memory is shows random, for example i have other address (A)  and the hack address is B, and then i use calcu offset address A and Address B then its working, but after i restarted the game the offset no longer working. I want to make the script, the first way is to use group search but that address is very hard to get the gsearch. is there any solution to make the script?

Well first look for a static value near that hack address. A static value is something which doesn't change even after restarting the game. First fuzzy search and find that hack address. Now look at the addresses near it. If you can't identify a static value then select all values near that address and 'Export' them to a text file. Then restart the game and find that hack address with fuzzy again and export all the address near it again. Now compare 2 text files to find a static value. If you find it then calculate the offset and make your group search script. Most of the time you don't need to do all these, you can easily find just by looking at the values near. Also a tip, static value doesn't have to be the same type as the hack address value type. It can be other value types too cause in GG u can group search different types.gl

Archived