Evertale request for hack

I need help with hacking inapps currency (soulstone) for a game called Evertale.

Direct search on game currency is hackable but not for inapp currency.  Already trying with  dword  encrypted search but cant get right value.

Thanks in advance 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate, I'm having the exact same issue. I managed to change the value of Gold and Crystal(Gem) currency, as shown in the image attached, but they don't hold. As soon as I do anything like a match or something it all reverts to its original value. Silver currency is able to be changed and hold its value though. 

Have you had any luck since? 

Cheers

Screenshot_20190711-073633_Parallel Space.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, Lucifer2207 said:

Hey mate, I'm having the exact same issue. I managed to change the value of Gold and Crystal(Gem) currency, as shown in the image attached, but they don't hold. As soon as I do anything like a match or something it all reverts to its original value. Silver currency is able to be changed and hold its value though. 

Have you had any luck since? 

Cheers

Screenshot_20190711-073633_Parallel Space.jpg

Ahh.. I think Almost all important currency like mana , soulstone or else are serversided.. But im not sure.. And Yes you can only edit silver, but silver almost useless. So  Your only hope are mod apk dude.  Hahaha

Archived