group search question

nalcwap

Question

hi , i want  know(sorry if is here but i not know) if possible make a ordered group search with unknown values in middle any value, example    4;   ?  ;      5;   ?, 6; ?::value  for this group size        , is possible where the>?

be any value  and the group search ordered can search like this? i mean where the simbol ? it be any value search , thanks and sorry if it is answer i not know if possible

6 answers to this question

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

thanks bro, one question why 2 0? if the values for example are big than 0 it find the values?thanks

0~~0 is basically unknown value.

If you know range of unknown value. Like if it is always like 500000 to 700000 you can do

4;500000~700000;5;500000~700000;6;500000~700000;:25

Just now, NoFear said:

0~~0 is basically unknown value.

If you know range of unknown value. Like if it is always like 500000 to 700000 you can do

4;500000~700000;5;500000~700000;6;500000~700000;:25

thanks, depends if it encripted or not, i hack in some pokemon gba the items with quantity but this help more fast search if this style of order

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

thanks, depends if it encripted or not, i hack in some pokemon gba the items with quantity but this help more fast search if this style of order

Sometimes a better search isn't values that are unknown every launch.

Following pointers and finding things that would be the same EVERY launch is ideal. Takes a lot more time and work, but then you can create a method to find values Everytime without unknown variables.

This is how badcase and I do many scripts. It's very complex and time consuming. But we find a search that is reliable on almost every device.

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Sometimes a better search isn't values that are unknown every launch.

Following pointers and finding things that would be the same EVERY launch is ideal. Takes a lot more time and work, but then you can create a method to find values Everytime without unknown variables.

This is how badcase and I do many scripts. It's very complex and time consuming. But we find a search that is reliable on almost every device.

thanks bro , yes it is , but i have  problems understand the pointers  in games, it can be simple but not understand the  video post here and where in games make this

Archived