Mobile Legends : Adventure

KingBlein

2 hours ago, Deadpullowo said:

Half true.

Yes hero level and gems are server sided.

But the fights isnt.  You could prolly hack damage and HP values. But i dont know how to do in this game.

If the fights isn't, can we manipulate amount of stuff that we can get?

1 hour ago, Deadpullowo said:

No.. it will connect  after fight is done

And rewards  are server sided. 

But the fight itself is calculated client side

Hmm... okay.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:15 AM, KingBlein said:

I have a very basic knowledge of game guardian and and hacking but I tried and whenever I changed the value of equipment the game crashed. 

Also it doesn't seem to find the overall stats values (health, damage, etc)

Any help would be much appreciated 

can you send me the script u did? ill try to edit and put my idea, then ill send it to you back again

• 6 months later...

Hey there, anonymous

Obviously, online games is server-side games. But Deadpullowo is right. Battle results are calculated locally here. When I got tired of this game I tried to hack client-side data. And I did it. I improved damage and defense of my heroes. I passed a lot of campaign levels, labyrinth chapters, the Tower of Babel stages. I even killed last guild bosses (it helped my guild triumph over the guild that is more than half VIP+ players). I got first rank in the campaign and in the Hall of Fame. It was stupid, because donate-players started to complain to devs. I had less power and more levels passed. I tried to hide my real team by 5-star 1 level Rafaela, but my cheating was discovered by recommend-power replays (where I was losing but winning). I should be more accurate (but some day or other...). So devs made some improvements and I got 3-month ban 🙂 Ta-da

VIP players who spent money were furious. Huh, what a pleasure

Edited by Person_of_Interest

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2020 at 5:49 AM, Person_of_Interest said:

When I got tired of this game I tried to hack client-side data. And I did it. I improved damage and defense of my heroes. I passed a lot of campaign levels, labyrinth chapters, the Tower of Babel stages. I even killed last guild bosses (it helped my guild triumph over the guild that is more than half VIP+ players). I got first rank in the campaign and in the Hall of Fame. It was stupid, because donate-players started to complain to devs. I had less power and more levels passed. I tried to hide my real team by 5-star 1 level Rafaela, but my cheating was discovered by recommend-power replays (where I was losing but winning). I should be more accurate (but some day or other...). So devs made some improvements and I got 3-month ban 🙂 Ta-da

VIP players who spent money were furious. Huh, what a pleasure

i Feel u Here ,'-)

• 6 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 18:49, Person_of_Interest said:

Hola, anónimo

Obviamente, los juegos en línea son juegos del lado del servidor. Pero Deadpullowo tiene razón. Los resultados de la batalla se calculan localmente aquí. Cuando me cansé de este juego, traté de piratear los datos del lado del cliente. Y lo hice. Mejoré el daño y la defensa de mis héroes. Pasé muchos niveles de campaña, capítulos laberínticos, las etapas de la Torre de Babel. Incluso maté a los últimos jefes del gremio (ayudó a mi gremio a triunfar sobre el gremio que tiene más de la mitad de jugadores VIP +). Obtuve el primer puesto en la campaña y en el Salón de la Fama. Fue estúpido, porque los jugadores de donación comenzaron a quejarse con los desarrolladores. Tenía menos potencia y pasaban más niveles. Traté de esconder a mi equipo real con Rafaela de 5 estrellas 1 nivel, pero mi trampa fue descubierta por las repeticiones de poder recomendado (donde estaba perdiendo pero ganando). Debería ser más preciso (pero algún día u otro ...). Así que los desarrolladores hicieron algunas mejoras y obtuve una prohibición de 3 meses 🙂 Ta-da

Los jugadores VIP que gastaron dinero estaban furiosos. Eh, que placer

Could you make a video of how you did it I want to do it since it is always the same and I was bored

• 3 months later...