Failing to find the corret values in a random never modded app

Komoney

Question

So, I'm trying to boost the stats of the characters (turn based fighter). First I enter the exact power level of one of the chars and boot up search with d:word. The result I get is around 450-600 values.... After that I un-chip the mob to reduce its power and enter the newly gotten power level and refine the search in order to slim down the value results, but instantly the "no more results were found" message drops. lol. How can this be? Should I have the ability to cut down the values more than ONCE?? It will take me ages to find the correct codes in 600 values....

Can someone with more knowledge drop in and explain to me the stat modding with game guardian. I've seen some tutorials on youtube but maybe it's not the same for all apps.. or some of them can't be modded at all...?

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Komoney said:

So, I'm trying to boost the stats of the characters (turn based fighter). First I enter the exact power level of one of the chars and boot up search with d:word. The result I get is around 450-600 values.... After that I un-chip the mob to reduce its power and enter the newly gotten power level and refine the search in order to slim down the value results, but instantly the "no more results were found" message drops. lol. How can this be? Should I have the ability to cut down the values more than ONCE?? It will take me ages to find the correct codes in 600 values....

Can someone with more knowledge drop in and explain to me the stat modding with game guardian. I've seen some tutorials on youtube but maybe it's not the same for all apps.. or some of them can't be modded at all...?

what game name?

• Moderators

This means the value moves on level load possibly.

So before opening level, unknown search.

Load level.

Unknown changed.

Search exact value.

Should be fewer results. Depending on how many, increment edit to find which is the right one. Then when you find it. Do pointer search to find the pointer which might not relocate.

Just now, NoFear said:

This means the value moves on level load possibly.

So before opening level, unknown search.

Load level.

Unknown changed.

Search exact value.

Should be fewer results. Depending on how many, increment edit to find which is the right one. Then when you find it. Do pointer search to find the pointer which might not relocate.

ok thanks bro , this be useful for example   item value equal any value depends item  and the quantity value, if i want search a ordered known quantity values bur not know items values   be more easy 

Thanks for the valuable reply, just need to digest your given steps somehow, since I'm still quite green at this, lol. Are there basic video tutorials out there that shows the common stat tweaking mods? Is it similar to all the apps? 

Archived