Recent Incident

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

Most of you don't know it, but today I got an email from a VIP+ user, saying Whoaranki was asking for his password. I was of course appaled at this, and immediately began to investigate. Sure enough, Whoaranki had indeed sent a message to multiple VIP+ users, asking for their passwords, saying he was GG Team. Since this is not just against our rules, but it is illegal, I was forced to immediately ban him.

I would like to say, here at GameGuardian, we like to keep a proffesional standard in how we approach things. We will NEVER ask you for your password. If any member does, you may report them to us, with proof of harrasment, or phishing, and we will take care of the rest.

Again I apologize, and I sent a message to those users affected.

Such a shame. Where's the common sense nowadays?

On a less serious note, lol deserved it. Seriously just why?

Seeing as a 'position' on the 'GG Team' has opened up, I'd like to apply. :P

Haha,One's Loss,Another's Profit.

Think he just wanted a vip+ account for free but I fail to understand why anyone would give him a password to there account after having paid for the privilege. Wether I post in the forum or not is entirely my choice and I donated the money as a way of saying thanks for the hard work put into what goes on here. Anyway thanks d2dyno he got what he deserved.......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Which Type Of Person Is That 'Whoaranki' Just Phishing Passwords I Hate People Doing This Just Trying To Get V.I.P Account He Can Also Get That Cheats Online By Searching

Lazy Person