Can't underflow a premium currency

Giglebebo

Question

So, I'm playing a game in which you can exchange some premium currency for regular currency(Cash to Gold).
I am able to increase the value of Gold I'll receive and I am able to change the value of Cash I would pay, eg: 9999999 Gold for 1 Cash
I thought that I'd be able to underflow the Cash value required to purchase the Gold, but I can't. It doesn't allow the transaction to happen, nothings happens, really.
I can change the value of the required Cash to a positive one, but I don't see much sense in it.
So, my question is, is there a way to manipulate this? Instead of decrementing the Cash, increment it.

There is nothing reliable that earns you Premium Currency, achievements and one ad per day. That's it.

4 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Playstore link?

Sometimes can change the currency type it gives.

1 cash for 99999 cash or something.

I saw a post you made back in 2018 and you managed to modify the premium currency, I was actually wondering how you did it. Still out of luck.
Haven't thought of that, changing the currency type... I don't how to do it, but while I wait for your reply, I'll try.

Here's the Playstore link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runawayplay.starlight

Hi, hey, I couldn't figure out how to get an object type and exchange it into another, like the example you gave: From [Cash to Gold] To [Cash to Cash].
I understood that I could, in theory, do it. No need to be specific to my case, could you be more general?
Or, I don't know, could you link me to somewhere where I could learn it?

Thank you very much for your time!

Archived