How To Bypass A Survey?

Vergil

I would suggest you don't download from these sites unless you absolutely trust the author. However, if you still want to continue, you can get an auto form filler script to fill out the surveys for you with fake information.

He Guys Anybody Here Knows How To Bypass A Survey For Free???

It's imposible.

I would suggest you don't download from these sites unless you absolutely trust the author. However, if you still want to continue, you can get an auto form filler script to fill out the surveys for you with fake information.

And this, 105% chance of scam, those hacks doesn't work.

My pet hate is how the people who have these you-beaut hack-apps to share can't do that amongst the community without expecting to rip them off with stupid Surveys, or competitions that cost $5 per entry, etc.  The internet was created by those wanting to share information amongst others for free in order to go against The Establishment.  These jerks that are only in it for the money need to be hung, drawn and quartered...

• 1 year later...