CtrlPlus

AFK Arena discussion

@rastakiwi dude can you make video tutorial im newbie i try but i cant (pls upload streamable:))

Posted (edited)

Use the little button with 2 sticks on the top left corner of GG to pause the game when GG is open (do it before launching the fight).

Then launch the fight and wait for your hero to have his/her ultimate

Do exact search Double for the value 1000 (this is the energy required for your hero to toogle his/her ultimate)

use ultimate

directly refine for 0

You should find only 1 or a few values, just change it/them to anything ≥ 1000 and freeze it to have infinite ultimates for your hero.

Edited by Rastakiwi

2 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Use the little button with 2 sticks on the top left corner of GG to pause the game when GG is open (do it before launching the fight).

Then launch the fight and wait for your hero to have his/her ultimate

Do exact search Double for the value 1000 (this is the energy required for your hero to toogle his/her ultimate)

use ultimate

directly refine for 0

You should find only 1 or a few values, just change it/them to anything ≥ 1000 and freeze it to have infinite ultimates for your hero.

My game crushed after every battle that I do this trick . Any way I stop the crushing?

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, evanblue said:

My game crushed after every battle that I do this trick . Any way I stop the crushing?

If its a higher lvl acc it shouldnt verify your battle not crush your game, it probably means you ve frozen some other values you shouldn t have.

@Rastakiwi I tried searching for static addresses with CE by using a emulator but I cant seem to probably attach the debugger even if I tried all 3 of them, or it has to do something with break points because every time I try checking what writes/accesses a dynamic address nothing shows. Any idea ? 

Edited by CtrlPlus

9 minutes ago, CtrlPlus said:

If its a higher lvl acc it shouldnt verify your battle not crush your game, it probably means you ve frozen some other values you shouldn t have.

@Rastakiwi I tried searching for static addresses with CE by using a emulator but I cant seem to probably attach the debugger even if I tried all 3 of them, or it has to do something with break points because every time I try checking what writes/accesses a dynamic address nothing shows. Any idea ? 

Thanks you right . Now I change the value of exact ult and no game crush . 

Can you explain to me how to change HP values? I didnt get what @Rastakiwi say about the HP 

I dont think its work . Everytime I win battle by ult GG I got this massage.  My acc lvl 100

Screenshot_٢٠١٩٠٦٢٠-٢٣١٩٣١_Parallel Space Lite.jpg

Has anyone tried editing the values of how many items ( soulstones for example ) you have in the bag or the values from the skills of the heroes ?

23 hours ago, CtrlPlus said:

I think that would only be possible through ida

is that ida? I really want to hack diamonds in the arena

Posted (edited)

@ishakk

Ida is a disassembler made for Windows mac and linux (PC). You have a freeware version there https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/support/download.shtml

If you don't know what ida is, or what is a disassembler, you'll need some time before being able to do something with it.

Edited by Rastakiwi

On 6/20/2019 at 10:21 PM, evanblue said:

I dont think its work . Everytime I win battle by ult GG I got this massage.  My acc lvl 100

yeah guys me too my acc 25 lwl

On 6/20/2019 at 10:21 PM, evanblue said:

2 hours ago, silentblow said:

yeah guys me too my acc 25 lwl

This hack won't be useful untill there's a way to bypass the security of the game. 

It only works in first few levels which is basically useless anyway .

14 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

@ishakk

Ida is a disassembler made for Windows mac and linux (PC). You have a freeware version there https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/support/download.shtml

If you don't know what ida is, or what is a disassembler, you'll need some time before being able to do something with it.

I only have Android

Any news ? 

So, thanks to another topic I remembered that autopause exists 

Now if you enable autopause in GG you can hack the energy and health normally as you would do in guild hunt too and I don't think they use protection there but I'm not 100% sure about that 

Both times I tried it it worked fine without error but it was on a smaller level account 

So if anyone has 90+ level account and ties this to confirm if it works it would be nice 

7 hours ago, KingBlein said:

So, thanks to another topic I remembered that autopause exists 

Now if you enable autopause in GG you can hack the energy and health normally as you would do in guild hunt too and I don't think they use protection there but I'm not 100% sure about that 

Both times I tried it it worked fine without error but it was on a smaller level account 

So if anyone has 90+ level account and ties this to confirm if it works it would be nice 

I know how to hack energy but I dont know how to hack health . Can you teach me if you dont mind . I got 105lvl account