Jump to content
CtrlPlus

AFK Arena discussion

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

hmm no doesn't work you're right, it really tricked me... you should put a like on my last comments since it is false 😛

Lol 

Currency wise the only way I haven't got my head around is to edit the values that you get from the box from the main menu 

If you press on it and not collect it right away maybe there's a chance to edit that 

But I'm pretty sure everything regarding the currencies is server sided so it's kinda pointless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

Lol 

Currency wise the only way I haven't got my head around is to edit the values that you get from the box from the main menu 

If you press on it and not collect it right away maybe there's a chance to edit that 

But I'm pretty sure everything regarding the currencies is server sided so it's kinda pointless. 

Oops I wanted to say "shouldn't put a like" in my last comment, not "should", lol.

Yeah you can still try to find exploits, but I think you'd better let currencies if you don't want to waste too much time...

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much anything else than battles, only visuals, also I confirm that energy float scan is faster and works. Good job Rastakiwi ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys i dont understand what exactly to do for energy hack? Can anyone help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is there known way to even try to pass the protection of the game? 

Edit*

It seems that in smaller levels the protection doesn't work or works rarely 

But in my 89 level account I haven't yet completed a battle with the energy / hp hack 

[added 4 minutes later]
7 hours ago, Demotek said:

Guys i dont understand what exactly to do for energy hack? Can anyone help?

This is what I do 

Start the battle 

Pause the game right away before your heroes hit or get hit 

Search 0 with type E double 

Un pause and wait for a hero to get his ultimate and don't use it 

Pause and refine 1000

The results should be your heroes energy 

Select the values and freeze them. 

That's all 

Edited by KingBlein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

Is there known way to even try to pass the protection of the game? 

Edit*

It seems that in smaller levels the protection doesn't work or works rarely 

But in my 89 level account I haven't yet completed a battle with the energy / hp hack

Maybe you have stuff that increases/decreases your energy on your heroes, or the values change a little.

Try to fuzzy search for a Double with "increase" when you get energy and "unchanged" when your at max energy, and you can still search for 0 after the ultimate is launched.

Once you found the value, you can check if max energy is still 1000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Maybe you have stuff that increases/decreases your energy on your heroes, or the values change a little.

Try to fuzzy search for a Double with "increase" when you get energy and "unchanged" when your at max energy, and you can still search for 0 after the ultimate is launched.

Once you found the value, you can check if max energy is still 1000.

I meant because of the protection not because I can't find the values 

But still in some heroes I can't find it so I'll use this method too so thank you anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KingBlein said:

[added 4 minutes later]

This is what I do 

Start the battle 

Pause the game right away before your heroes hit or get hit 

Search 0 with type E double 

Un pause and wait for a hero to get his ultimate and don't use it 

Pause and refine 1000

The results should be your heroes energy 

Select the values and freeze them. 

That's all 

so I got the values, but how do I freeze them? I'm kinda newbie in this. Thank you for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks i ubderstood. But now it works only on brutus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately I ve noticed an increase in crashes and sometimes an error attaching debbuger. @KingBlein is correct about the protection, at low levels I can use energy and hp freeze freely. I still havent figured out why guild hunts results arent showing when using any of the above. Any luck on tavern elite spawn? I mean the guarantee elite summon you do after reaching 100 summons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about hacking diamonds? Can it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ishakk said:

What about hacking diamonds? Can it?

I've not really tried because i'm almost certain it's server sided. So I think not but you can still try, maybe there's just an encryption.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea what is stored in lilith sdk process that launches with the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

I've not really tried because i'm almost certain it's server sided. So I think not but you can still try, maybe there's just an encryption.

if only the diamond can be cracked, surely there will be many who like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ishakk said:

if only the diamond can be cracked, surely there will be many who like it

I think that would only be possible through ida

Edited by CtrlPlus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...