AFK Arena discussion

CtrlPlus

Question

I know there is no working mod for this game yet and anything replaced with GG its just visual so I want to share my findings about this game, maybe we can put together something exploitable.

I found that there is a way to edit energy values, patterns I found about this:

- Addresses reset every time so every battle you must search again

- The amount of values you find depends on the battle > There are 13 values for Campaign battles, 8 values for Guild Battle and around 1 or 2 when you go to Test Hero

- Whenever you found values you can freeze them at 1,600,000,000 + and the hero will continuously use his ult

- No energy at all is always value 0 and even just a bit of energy or full its 1,050,999,999 + ( there is always the same value for capped energy)

-Every address found in campaign follows some sort of pattern, they end mostly in 14 28 50 or 78 88

- Lucius' values are harder to track

-You can find the values of the enemies as well 

-Sometimes protection kicks in and the battle wont be verified, oddly sometimes it works

Other things:

In the daily guild battle with Wrizz, if you use a combination of Vedan and freeze his energy so he ults continuously he is invincible and also, YOU CAN FREEZE time. Search dword then decrease, go under 30 values, interestingly its that you can go to like 5-6 values with time, the more time there is the more values you'll find.  

Something else stops this technique, it seems that its coded in the game somewhere else that you only have 90 seconds and even if you froze time and dealt millions of dmg more than you would normally, when the battle is finished the registered value will be the dmg that you've done in the actual 90 seconds.

29 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

PS: Apparently there's an anti cheat after a certain level, so maybe it will prevent any modification, i don't know.

I tested it on my 94 level account and both hacks work fine but only in guild hunt 

I guess in guild hunt they just didn't put any protection 

I'm trying to find the differences in the addresses 

2 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

I tested it on my 94 level account and both hacks work fine but only in guild hunt 

I guess in guild hunt they just didn't put any protection 

I'm trying to find the differences in the addresses 

There is a protection in guid hunt. Check how much dmg you dealt, it shows up correctly if you did more than normal ?

Edited by CtrlPlus

2 minutes ago, CtrlPlus said:

There is a protection in guid hunt. Check how much dmg you dealt, it shows up correctly if you did more then normal ?

No but my rewards are better and I still have them after I leave guild hunt 

6 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

No but my rewards are better and I still have them after I leave guild hunt 

You sure about the rewards ? 

Then please try this for me because I dont have access right now to the game. Use vedan, freeze his energy and freeze the time, deal a lot more dmg then unfreeze his energy to kill him or umfreeze time and check if you actually receive the amount of coins it shows up in the battle screen.

[added 0 minutes later]

Or any other hero if you freeze his hp actually

Edited by CtrlPlus

33 minutes ago, CtrlPlus said:

You sure about the rewards ? 

Then please try this for me because I dont have access right now to the game. Use vedan, freeze his energy and freeze the time, deal a lot more dmg then unfreeze his energy to kill him or umfreeze time and check if you actually receive the amount of coins it shows up in the battle screen.

[added 0 minutes later]

Or any other hero if you freeze his hp actually

It didn't work as planned 

I think it gave me the maximum gold and chests reward I could get in 90 seconds 

What I found tho was the excact value of time in double wasn't really helpful but it was something 

In dword I couldn't freeze the time 

Edited by KingBlein

3 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

It didn't work as planned 

I think it gave me the maximum gold and chests reward I could get in 90 seconds 

What I found tho was the excact value of time in double wasn't really helpful but it was something 

In dword I couldn't freeze the time 

I just tried myself and I didnt get the items shown up in the end battle screen.

I managed to freeze it in double, about 12 values.

Also, I did try it with my 96 account on mirael, froze energy, that still did not work, how does it know how much dmg I can deal in 90 seconds tf. Does it scan my team and estimates it ?

6 minutes ago, CtrlPlus said:

I just tried myself and I didnt get the items shown up in the end battle screen.

I managed to freeze it in double, about 12 values.

Also, I did try it with my 96 account on mirael, froze energy, that still did not work, how does it know how much dmg I can deal in 90 seconds tf. Does it scan my team and estimates it ?

You can find the excact if you search between values 

Because I think it's counted in seconds and milliseconds together 

If there are 87 seconds showing do 86~88 and so on 

Now for how in gods name they know how much dmg you can deal in 90 seconds I have no clue 

Because there are many factors to this. if you play in auto if you don't there are strategies of sort. So idk how this thing works 

Edited by KingBlein

2 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Once you found energy you should be able to easily find health.

-Go to the address of the energy value of the character.

1) Change your value format to see Doubles in the memory viewer tab, here is how:

-Go in the menu (icon on the right of the one to edit value, with 3 stripes).

-Select "value format" and enable Double, push "ok".

2) Find your health near your energy value:

Your health is the yellow value (Double) separated by 1 Double before your energy.

PS: Apparently there's an anti cheat after a certain level, so maybe it will prevent any modification, i don't know.

I'm sorry but I'm newbie still didnt get it . If you can make a video for it 

3 hours ago, dex0 said:

I hacked energy and found the adress but it doesn't work? What do I have to do with it exactly? I change value back to 1000 to make ulti load instantly but it doesn't work at all?

Try fuzzy double search.

[added 4 minutes later]
On 6/28/2019 at 3:19 PM, evanblue said:

I'm sorry but I'm newbie still didnt get it . If you can make a video for it 

Tell me where you are stuck pls. It will save me a lot of time because making videos can be very time consuming and maybe you still won't understand.

On 7/7/2019 at 11:27 PM, silentblow said:

guys tried in wrizz look like work but not giving item i dropping 17 case just giving 9 we need bypass but idk how to that @KingBlein @Rastakiwi

Idk what you mean exactly.

Edited by Rastakiwi

4 hours ago, PENGuinPENG said:

Can't you just copy paste the games script and load it into a engine, but edit the script a bit in the engine? 

What do you mean exactly by engine, a VM? you can do ot without an emulator or VM, it's modding.

1 hour ago, PENGuinPENG said:

I dunno, I am new to hacking, I usually mod games for fun, isn't that also hacking? 

Yes modding is hacking, but GG's hacking isn't modding, it's memory editing. So modding is not really the point here.