AFK Arena discussion

CtrlPlus

Question

I know there is no working mod for this game yet and anything replaced with GG its just visual so I want to share my findings about this game, maybe we can put together something exploitable.

I found that there is a way to edit energy values, patterns I found about this:

- Addresses reset every time so every battle you must search again

- The amount of values you find depends on the battle > There are 13 values for Campaign battles, 8 values for Guild Battle and around 1 or 2 when you go to Test Hero

- Whenever you found values you can freeze them at 1,600,000,000 + and the hero will continuously use his ult

- No energy at all is always value 0 and even just a bit of energy or full its 1,050,999,999 + ( there is always the same value for capped energy)

-Every address found in campaign follows some sort of pattern, they end mostly in 14 28 50 or 78 88

- Lucius' values are harder to track

-You can find the values of the enemies as well 

-Sometimes protection kicks in and the battle wont be verified, oddly sometimes it works

Other things:

In the daily guild battle with Wrizz, if you use a combination of Vedan and freeze his energy so he ults continuously he is invincible and also, YOU CAN FREEZE time. Search dword then decrease, go under 30 values, interestingly its that you can go to like 5-6 values with time, the more time there is the more values you'll find.  

Something else stops this technique, it seems that its coded in the game somewhere else that you only have 90 seconds and even if you froze time and dealt millions of dmg more than you would normally, when the battle is finished the registered value will be the dmg that you've done in the actual 90 seconds.

Use the little button with 2 sticks on the top left corner of GG to pause the game when GG is open (do it before launching the fight).

Then launch the fight and wait for your hero to have his/her ultimate

Do exact search Double for the value 1000 (this is the energy required for your hero to toogle his/her ultimate)

use ultimate

directly refine for 0

You should find only 1 or a few values, just change it/them to anything ≥ 1000 and freeze it to have infinite ultimates for your hero.

Edited by Rastakiwi

2 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Use the little button with 2 sticks on the top left corner of GG to pause the game when GG is open (do it before launching the fight).

Then launch the fight and wait for your hero to have his/her ultimate

Do exact search Double for the value 1000 (this is the energy required for your hero to toogle his/her ultimate)

use ultimate

directly refine for 0

You should find only 1 or a few values, just change it/them to anything ≥ 1000 and freeze it to have infinite ultimates for your hero.

My game crushed after every battle that I do this trick . Any way I stop the crushing?

53 minutes ago, evanblue said:

My game crushed after every battle that I do this trick . Any way I stop the crushing?

If its a higher lvl acc it shouldnt verify your battle not crush your game, it probably means you ve frozen some other values you shouldn t have.

@Rastakiwi I tried searching for static addresses with CE by using a emulator but I cant seem to probably attach the debugger even if I tried all 3 of them, or it has to do something with break points because every time I try checking what writes/accesses a dynamic address nothing shows. Any idea ? 

Edited by CtrlPlus

9 minutes ago, CtrlPlus said:

If its a higher lvl acc it shouldnt verify your battle not crush your game, it probably means you ve frozen some other values you shouldn t have.

@Rastakiwi I tried searching for static addresses with CE by using a emulator but I cant seem to probably attach the debugger even if I tried all 3 of them, or it has to do something with break points because every time I try checking what writes/accesses a dynamic address nothing shows. Any idea ? 

Thanks you right . Now I change the value of exact ult and no game crush . 

Can you explain to me how to change HP values? I didnt get what @Rastakiwi say about the HP 

23 hours ago, CtrlPlus said:

I think that would only be possible through ida

is that ida? I really want to hack diamonds in the arena

@ishakk

Ida is a disassembler made for Windows mac and linux (PC). You have a freeware version there https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/support/download.shtml

If you don't know what ida is, or what is a disassembler, you'll need some time before being able to do something with it.

Edited by Rastakiwi

On 6/20/2019 at 10:21 PM, evanblue said:

I dont think its work . Everytime I win battle by ult GG I got this massage.  My acc lvl 100

Screenshot_٢٠١٩٠٦٢٠-٢٣١٩٣١_Parallel Space Lite.jpg

2 hours ago, silentblow said:

yeah guys me too my acc 25 lwl

This hack won't be useful untill there's a way to bypass the security of the game. 

It only works in first few levels which is basically useless anyway .

14 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

@ishakk

Ida is a disassembler made for Windows mac and linux (PC). You have a freeware version there https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/support/download.shtml

If you don't know what ida is, or what is a disassembler, you'll need some time before being able to do something with it.

I only have Android

So, thanks to another topic I remembered that autopause exists 

Now if you enable autopause in GG you can hack the energy and health normally as you would do in guild hunt too and I don't think they use protection there but I'm not 100% sure about that 

Both times I tried it it worked fine without error but it was on a smaller level account 

So if anyone has 90+ level account and ties this to confirm if it works it would be nice 

7 hours ago, KingBlein said:

So, thanks to another topic I remembered that autopause exists 

Now if you enable autopause in GG you can hack the energy and health normally as you would do in guild hunt too and I don't think they use protection there but I'm not 100% sure about that 

Both times I tried it it worked fine without error but it was on a smaller level account 

So if anyone has 90+ level account and ties this to confirm if it works it would be nice 

I know how to hack energy but I dont know how to hack health . Can you teach me if you dont mind . I got 105lvl account 

On 6/27/2019 at 7:39 AM, evanblue said:

I know how to hack energy but I dont know how to hack health . Can you teach me if you dont mind . I got 105lvl account 

Once you found energy you should be able to easily find health.

-Go to the address of the energy value of the character.

1) Change your value format to see Doubles in the memory viewer tab, here is how:

-Go in the menu (icon on the right of the one to edit value, with 3 stripes).

-Select "value format" and enable Double, push "ok".

2) Find your health near your energy value:

Your health is the yellow value (Double) separated by 1 Double before your energy.

PS: Apparently there's an anti cheat after a certain level, so maybe it will prevent any modification, i don't know.