Black_Cat

Dont gave fish but teach me how to hunt

iwant learn how make lua scripts and how fined values and know what doing not stole or copy paste iwant  iknow how search  and edit more specific  like iwant master gg and make my own  script and tool hope who know what he doing 

Note (ihave watched  all enyby  videos but still ddnt get it )

Want gave big thx for enyby

2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Ihave  read every single word  even the symbol  and video tho but still dumb asf iknow the basics make search or fuzzy  or the encryption  values but my problem how find what iwant like graphics  in games and characters  or make guns less recoil etc...

Should try learn c++ to moding or what 

Thx btw for reply

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CAPCAP
      Game Name: WWE CHAMPIONS MOD APK V 0.371

Google Play Store Link: WWE Champions 2019 - Apps on Google Play

Apkpure link : Getting Started in WWE Champions 2019

Cheat Requested: if possible please strongly request hack cash and/or gold coins. But it is easy to hack its moves ability and moves damage please do that antiban.
      ANY WILL BE OK WHETHER MOD OR SCRIPT OR MOD MENU.

• By MrRosel
      Please help me, I need to create a script below but don't know how. (Sorry if I don't write it correctly).

• By Umesh_Rai420
      Hey Every1,
      Testing aim bot in pubg mobile and got ban , hehehe no issue, but how to login again as in guest account and play , it gives ban message HELP!! .
      i have rooted  android ver 8.1.0
      Please suggest solutions..
    • By Gurjar
      hello everyone .. I am facing a problem since yesterday .I have been using GG in a wicket game where you get 3 life before game over and I used to edit that value (for ex. 100 or 200) and then play with 100 or 200 life. It was amazing and I could score much higher but since yesterday if I change that value.. then that changes and I can play with changed life too but now when game gets over  that score doesn't submit it revert back to the previous score( which was made without using hack) so please resolve my problem.. thanks in advance..
    • By PSYpsychotichacker
      Suppose i search for value 200 and i got 1 lakhresults
      from that i took first 12000 results by gg.getresults(12000)
      now i want to take the last 2000 results from that 12000
      how to do that?