Hacking Яespɒwnɒbles

Amizz

Question

Well it's an old but fun game I used to play. It's still a good fps. But this game is a Tier S P2W game. Without spending money you can't get almost anything. Which is why I (decided) hacked it. But I need some help.

Everything in this game is in encrypted dword (region Ca). You can hack gadgets amount, money,gold etc(pic). But still you have to pay to get the op event weapons and bundles. Also I couldn't hack health and ammo. So I was wondering if anyone could help me with these hacks,

1. Hacking bundles/event weapons by changing buyable weapon's ID (in shop) to event weapon's ID (normally only obtainable through events or paying) if possible.

2. Hacking health and ammo. IDK if these values change every match.

3. Hacking the agility/health/accuracy stats gained from clothes.

4. Hacking event points and medal points.

Well any help would be appreciated but fyi no.1 is a advanced one and as far as I know very few people can do it .

Here's the link-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dle.respawnables

TIA.

Screenshot_2019-06-10-15-51-29.png

10 answers to this question

For some reason can't find the encrypted value of anything after the new update. Can you take a look please if u have time ? @NoFear I saw a comment you said u were working on Afterpulse which is made by the same developer DLE. So these games might have similar structure.

2 hours ago, Amizz said:

For some reason can't find the encrypted value of anything after the new update. Can you take a look please if u have time ? @NoFear I saw a comment you said u were working on Afterpulse which is made by the same developer DLE. So these games might have similar structure.

are you using emulator or phone?i try in emulator but write name of person not acept not understand why

1 hour ago, nalcwap said:

are you using emulator or phone?i try in emulator but write name of person not acept not understand why

Using phone. I never heard about a name problem before. You should be able to write any name. Does the game show any error message?Can you send a screenshot?

1 hour ago, Amizz said:

Using phone. I never heard about a name problem before. You should be able to write any name. Does the game show any error message?Can you send a screenshot?

i try mumu emulator, when i try write my name in the rectange to write  disapear the name and tell me not accept that name but i write more names and same error

Edited by nalcwap

14 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

i try mumu emulator, when i try write my name in the rectange to write  disapear the name and tell me not accept that name but i write more names and same error

I think it's a keyboard problem (not hardware) when typing. I'm guessing the game can't get the letters u wrote and in the rectangle it remains blank and blank name is not allowed which is why it gives error. First click on the rectangle to write name. Also use the internal emulator keyboard.

Just now, Amizz said:

I think it's a keyboard problem (not hardware) when typing. I'm guessing the game can't get the letters u wrote and in the rectangle it remains blank and blank name is not allowed which is why it gives error. First click on the rectangle to write name. Also use the internal emulator keyboard.

ok thanks, now understsand why blank 

11 minutes ago, Amizz said:

it works thanks bro

49 minutes ago, Amizz said:

bro if you want monet hack the money of missions get  to 9999999 and tou will get that value, , make a group search with that money and the other right value , in anonimus region, that value money not encrypted

2 hours ago, nalcwap said:

bro if you want monet hack the money of missions get  to 9999999 and tou will get that value, , make a group search with that money and the other right value , in anonimus region, that value money not encrypted

tried group search in A but doesn't work idk why. Check the pic above bro I hacked most currency and gadgets. All of the values were encrypted and in Ca region but after the 8.2 update I can't find any encrypted value of gadgets or currency. You can find exact dwords which if changed doesn't change anything in game. So in a pinch here.

You can check @Enybys vid. You could hack with this method bfr but now it's not working.Link - 

Respawnables - hack money and gold - search encrypted - GameGuardian (#3zh1wnpw)

Can you try this method to see if it works for you ? @nalcwap