Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements

Kael92

Ive found, after much tampering with the apk itself, speed hacking, and testing different bought values and stationary ones, its next to impossible to '999' yourself.

The best trick I've had come to fruition is speed-hacking the various things you have to wait on, however, do not stop moving around on the screen as you speed through timers. 

The error '610006' appears and won't disappear until hours later, and a reinstall.

I still don't understand it. 

Good luck. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:53 PM, MyNayBorsHateMe said:

Ive found, after much tampering with the apk itself, speed hacking, and testing different bought values and stationary ones, its next to impossible to '999' yourself.

The best trick I've had come to fruition is speed-hacking the various things you have to wait on, however, do not stop moving around on the screen as you speed through timers. 

The error '610006' appears and won't disappear until hours later, and a reinstall.

I still don't understand it. 

Good luck. 

I asked the devs of the game about this and it is simply an unknown error message. The thing is, an error message is in the code and thus was put there for a reason. So the code is displayed after said thing occurs. That being said, look at my recent post on this under my account and let's try to replicate the sim city lua script exploit, onto this game with the same principles in place.

Archived