Grim Soul version 1.9.4

BlinDead

If anyone knows how to hack the new version of grim, can you teach it to me? Just the thalers because every time I use it, it becomes negative value does anybody knows how to convert that to positive? I tried using gg but didn't know how to.

• 6 months later...

I'm not sure either, I have been trying to search for string values to locate the attack of a weapon. I have found numerous values, but i am unsure of how to change them properly.  Same with changing the item picked up, i am using BECCAMODS script as a base of reference.  This is no longer a viable option, as you can no longer use coins to purchase from the store.  But i figured if the value of an item can be altered, "if i find the value of an item i will pick up, can i change that item to something else?".

• 3 months later...

Apparently you can create almost all of the items in game.. you need to find the right id codes.. 

Yesterday i just completed my alchemist table.. i did not have the most required items like the Philosophers Stone, Scales, and Mortar and Pestle.. 

I search for thise stuff in game and found their code

ph_stone, scales, mortar, retort,

I do not have any of these stuff so isearched for

Wood and found it near a string stating "task" i do have this in my misson so i replaced wood pointer to the trigger of phstone, to my excitement i did not have the screenshot because i completed those 3 items at once, but when i do edit one of them i split the wood and the other split it the one I used for the next item, so on and so Fort..

Then when i restarted the game to have a proper documentation, to my disappointment i did not find that ph_stone string near a task again.. but the items that i just split,, they were luckily on my bag.. 

Try it for yourself i will be helping in making things, 

[added 3 minutes later]
On 12/18/2019 at 5:13 AM, Learning2cheat said:

I'm not sure either, I have been trying to search for string values to locate the attack of a weapon. I have found numerous values, but i am unsure of how to change them properly.  Same with changing the item picked up, i am using BECCAMODS script as a base of reference.  This is no longer a viable option, as you can no longer use coins to purchase from the store.  But i figured if the value of an item can be altered, "if i find the value of an item i will pick up, can i change that item to something else?".

I also read something about this finding item pickup and making a new one by altering the value and instantly summoning that item.. but i dont think that is possible, all of the values are encrypted, except for the java string itself, so if you alter that java string to another item and split it, you could "theoretically" acquire that item

[added 4 minutes later]

This approach is working on LDOE and some online games in PC 

Archived