Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Nepgear

I would like help for this game I know there are fourms for this game already but I know how to hack cash, stars, level, and energy I dont know how to hack fans (which I need help with btw) um I would like to know how to hack diamonds (it's a new feature in the update which cost real money which I cant be bothered to ***** buy) and tickets for outfits I'll put in screenshots to show ppl the you cant use diamonds cause everything cost 10+ tickets are 2 max don't have any currently what I want to know is.. is their a way to get them without spending ? I dont know every feature about gg oh? And another thing my diamond & ticket prices aren't showing up not that it matters or anything 

1st pick is diamonds you can buy 2nd is how many diamonds I have and 3rd is the tickets you have 4th is tickets you can buy

Screenshot_20190531-203252_Kardashian.jpg

20190531_203543.jpg

20190531_203500.jpg

Screenshot_20190531-204051_Kardashian.jpg

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, DarkNaivety said:

Hi Nepgear, Did you use GG to hack levels, cash, star, energy etc.? I'm new to this and i initially tried LP but sadly it didn't work. Although maybe it's because i suck at it.

Okay, i've figured out how to hack Levels, cash, stars and energy as well. I tried to use 

Kim kardashian: Hollywood fame+currencies hack (easy) (#6k4nyki4)

tutorial to hack fans/fame but so far it's not working. 

Archived