Archero mod menu (AMM)

Guest SB2P

6 hours ago, SB2P said:

Not working, only getting this message while I'm using it on Virtual Xposed

Screenshot_20190809_113039_io.va.exposed.jpg

And also, why the installer or GG and Virtual Xposed get vanished when I successfully installed 1 time? Like did they get deleted of my phone or maybe hidden inside of it?

Edited by Whalala

12 hours ago, Whalala said:

Hello, I've successfully installed GameGuardian on Parralel Space, and can successfully launch the script, but when I try to find the process nothing appear and i can't find it

Note that the game is ptraced (mainly to prevent debugger to be attached to the main process). If it is the case on your phone you cannot cheat at all (game just crashes on search).

6 hours ago, Whalala said:

Not working, only getting this message while I'm using it on Virtual Xposed

Screenshot_20190809_113039_io.va.exposed.jpg

And also, why the installer or GG and Virtual Xposed get vanished when I successfully installed 1 time? Like did they get deleted of my phone or maybe hidden inside of it?

Do you Have root ? Root is Needed for Archero

2 hours ago, Whalala said:

No root, I thought that root OR a virtual space was required, it didn't work if the phone isn't rooted?

@Whalala   it will not work Until you have root( I think this dosen't work anymore so install Magisk Manager to install YOU NEED TWRP for magisk manager once you installed TWRP do the steps below :

1 install magisk manager zip 

2 boot into TWRP

3 install magisk zip Go to install then go to the place where you installed magisk zip Example Storage>emulated>0>downloads

4 when you installed magisk reboot then go to Magisk manager settings enable magisk hide

5 tick archero and your done YOU DON'T NEED TO INSTALL GG WITH VIRTUAL XPOSED JUST PUT IT ON THE HOMSCREEN

Edited by SB2P
Spell Errors, Mention