1 minute ago, ItsSC said:

Yes, instead of 23, tick 234. 

yeah thank you so much bro 

[added 2 minutes later]
3 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Yes, instead of 23, tick 234.

and I can ask a question again ? I must download archero and open gameguardian in virtualxposed and use it in archero (archero is not add virtualxposed) right ? thank you bro again, you very great :3

2 hours ago, Drok said:

yeah thank you so much bro 

[added 2 minutes later]

and I can ask a question again ? I must download archero and open gameguardian in virtualxposed and use it in archero (archero is not add virtualxposed) right ? thank you bro again, you very great :3

Yep

16 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Yep

Hi sir need some help

same thing happens, the game crashes after searching and editing the values with the script.

I have activated hide gg number 2,3 and 4. Also tried activating 1,2,3 and 4.

I run GG inside virtualxposed and the game in system, as followed 100% same with the video. I also uninstalled the gg in system. How to solve this?

Just now, aniwjjw said:

Hi sir need some help

same thing happens, the game crashes after searching and editing the values with the script.

I have activated hide gg number 2,3 and 4. Also tried activating 1,2,3 and 4.

I run GG inside virtualxposed and the game in system, as followed 100% same with the video. I also uninstalled the gg in system. How to solve this?

I have no idea why still crash. Just pray for it.

5 hours ago, ItsSC said:

I have no idea why still crash. Just pray for it.

pray? haha :v