"ARCHERO" is detecting GG

LoneWarrior

So, I just downloaded a newly launched game and guess what, the title says it!!

GAME : ARCHERO (link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habby.archero )

It says that, "Hacking tool detected. Uninstall the hacking tool and run the game again" and closes.

I uninstalled the gg, the game runs very well.

I installed the gg again, and again the game says the same, "Hacking tool detected. Uninstall the hacking tool and run the game again" and closes.

SO, MISTER "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN", you're caught.

DO SOMETHING, Mr. ENYBY.

Edited by LoneWarrior

17 minutes ago, VNGEO said:

Do you use " hide gameguardian from the game"

The game closes itself after loading screen, showing the message which I already told you guys.

Although I selected the game and tried "hide GG from game" option at the loading screen BUT THEN TOO, IT'S NOT WORKING.

Edited by LoneWarrior

5 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The right combination of settings and depending on device, can bypass it.

Device: SM-J700F

COMBINATION OF SETTINGS( Provide me with a video link😞

So, you're asking a normal GG user to do the developer stuffs??

Haa! By the way, the same with the game "Fury Survivor: Pixel Z", as soon as there is a hack, the game immediately crashes and when you restart, they immediately get banned! Good defense!

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Haa! By the way, the same with the game "Fury Survivor: Pixel Z", as soon as there is a hack, the game immediately crashes and when you restart, they immediately get banned! Good defense!

That work for you?

I'll check that game it.

Their isn't much many games that GG can't gain access to for me. 😉

it not working now with v1.1.1. Now wil warn you if you are using an older version and will not sync the offline progress. So we can use just the last version what can detect GG even if it's not opened.😫😖. I have tryed all comb of hide but still not working. (device: memu last v with root). 

6 hours ago, firemuppets2 said:

it not working now with v1.1.1. Now wil warn you if you are using an older version and will not sync the offline progress. So we can use just the last version what can detect GG even if it's not opened.😫😖. I have tryed all comb of hide but still not working. (device: memu last v with root). 

Avoid detection - root from virtual space - VirtualXposed, GameGuardian (#29vpqmdx)

Use GG 81.0 and watch the video.

Most detection can be circumvented by a proper root installation and prevent unload for insurance you can also used xposed to disable app permissions. Even standoff 2 cant detect that I disabled some key features even though it should.