A scripting question

Mofo50

Question

How can I make one of the options in a GG.choice do nothing.

For example I have GG.choice({'god mod','--------','exit'})

And I want option 2 the one with the ------------- to do nothing when I press it. So usually when I press this option it closes the prompt and I have to press on the game guardian logo for to open again but I want it to do nothing and stay on the prompt. I've seen in other scripts that this is possible so I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, BadCase said:

You can make it reopen the dialog but it will still close for a second

ye i know i can make it reopen thanks anyway. i thought i saw a script that didnt close but i was wrong

2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No it is not possible. Any choice close dialog. But you can reopen dialog again if get some desired choice.

Awww d*** it. I don't know I think I saw it somewhere it's fine thanks anyway. Ye I know how to reopen the prompt when it closes.

4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Even in GG UI press on line close dialog. With next reopen.

scr_1558787014.png

Oh ye your right my bad nvm then I must have been seeing things thanks

10 hours ago, Mofo50 said:

How can I make one of the options in a GG.choice do nothing.

For example I have GG.choice({'god mod','--------','exit'})

And I want option 2 the one with the ------------- to do nothing when I press it. So usually when I press this option it closes the prompt and I have to press on the game guardian logo for to open again but I want it to do nothing and stay on the prompt. I've seen in other scripts that this is possible so I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

You can make it reopen the dialog but it will still close for a second

Archived