I am unable to use the amount of gems I changed through Game Guardian

NikhilMehra

I had 400 gems in the game. I used Game Guardian and changed the value 400 by 2000000000 (2 Billion) gems but when I tried to purchase items from the store above 400 gems - Game gets crashed every time and the amount of gems, that is 2 Billion, reset to 400 gems again. I can change the value of gems but unable to use them. Any suggestion how to fix the value for permanently.

You find wrong address.(Only Display)If you found more then one address try others maybe they work.Or you need search it with unknown search and then repeat increase and decrease or changed unchanged.

Hope this helps you. 🙂

7 hours ago, Alex89 said:

You find wrong address.(Only Display)If you found more then one address try others maybe they work.Or you need search it with unknown search and then repeat increase and decrease or changed unchanged.

Hope this helps you. 🙂

I think i found the exact address what i want but after i use the increased amount of gems - Game is crashing every time. I think when the application calls to the server - it matches my data with the stored data in the server and when it encountered wrong values, it will generate an error... that's the reason.

Client side data and server data must match then it is possible to use it, right? 🤔

Now thinking how to hack servers lol...

Archived