Sinterklaas

Can Someren decrypt/decompile this gameguardian file?

@bukandewa I want to study scripts and I love the BadCase script as it is amazing!

8 minutes ago, Sinterklaas said:

@bukandewa I want to study scripts and I love the BadCase script as it is amazing!

Haha .

Yes u love his scripts but why u need launcher ?

Here are no values or anything .

22 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

Haha .

Yes u love his scripts but why u need launcher ?

Here are no values or anything .

I know, but BadCase has a cool her and I wanted to learn how to make menu’s. But If I see your profiel I see you are very experienced @TopGEOYT. Do you know/have a good script to study on how to learn scripting?

1 minute ago, Sinterklaas said:

I know, but BadCase has a cool her and I wanted to learn how to make menu’s. But If I see your profiel I see you are very experienced @TopGEOYT. Do you know/have a good script to study on how to learn scripting?

Best way for teaching is just go in lia scripts and download files which arenot ecrypted .

Also you can check lua 5.2 page:

https://www.lua.org/manual/5.2/

But if you are begginer it will not be easy to understand what are written here .

Just go and download unencrypted free script .

2 minutes ago, Sinterklaas said:

Thanks @TopGEOYT, but do you know an uncrypted script?

Go in pubg section :

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/category/11-pubg/

here most scripts are unencrypted .

also check very old scripts (go in old pages of lua scripts , those files arenot encoded) .

Please free fire diamond script upload hear thanks..

Hi was looking for a site for unlimited diamonds and etc can u please help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jackdow
      Hi 
      i play a game called KillBox, it's like free fire . 
      i searched the different numbers but i tired Because I did not get anything and i could not make cheat for KillBox.
      you can help me ?How others do 😞 ؟ 
      when i see your site every create cheat for pubg,ros,ff... but i can't create cheat for my favorite game😫 , please help me @Enyby
    • By YoloBro666
      Hello everyone! I searched on google, youtube, this forum. The results I got were NOT very promising. All I found was unluac, something about ss tool?, hooking script, loader script, source dumper, encrypter.. I am so sad about the fact there is not a single thread about introduction to decryption so I thought I *NEEDED* to make this thread so others can learn too.
      First of all I have some questions:
      1)How to determine the type of encryption used?
      2)How to decrypt HEX, XOR encryption?
      3)How to FULLY DECRYPT a script?
      I'd be thankful if someone writes introduction on decryption of scripts, some people like @TopGEOYT can magically decrypt scripts. New people like me must be given some idea. @Enyby @NoFear @Backlift @Anonymous1000 @bukandewa [Don't bother replying if you are not gonna help]
      This would also be very helpful to other new members, so a kind guy please help.
      I MUST REMIND: I am NOT a copy-paster. I haven't released a single script in my entire life. All I do is modify some scripts a little bit in order to make them work better or make them work anyway I want. I DO NOT have any bad intentions, so help would be much appreciated.
      Thank you so much, have a nice day.
    • By YoloBro666
      Can someone decrypt a script for me plzz. I want to look into the codes to learn tysm.
      Bullet_ForceEngV1.8.lua

@TopGEOYT
    • By Anonymousse
      Hey guys I'm new to this whole website and tool. Just recently started playing Archero and its super fun but I can only play it for so long because the game limits you by taking from your maximum "power" per round you play. I started looking into gameguardian and saw that a lot of people are able to basic hack the game using this tool, but for some reason I cant seem to get it working. I run into a problem rather early on: the game just crashes even if opened without gameguardian in the virtual space app. I've tried 3 different apps and they all are incompatible with Archero: Parallel Space, and two others who's names elude me at this time. Any way, I'm just looking for a little help and confirmation if I'm the only one encountering the problem. Thanks!
    • By AutoSQLModGT
      Are Its Possible To Create And Write File From GGPromt Results?